Short trip saved me
I TOO am thankful for Hinchingbrooke staff – I suffered a heart attack in August 2005 and was in the coronary care unit within 10 minutes of the ambulance arriving. If I had had to go to Cambridge or Peterborough, I probably wouldn t be here now. We need
I TOO am thankful for Hinchingbrooke staff - I suffered a heart attack in August 2005 and was in the coronary care unit within 10 minutes of the ambulance arriving.
If I had had to go to Cambridge or Peterborough, I probably wouldn't be here now.
We need this hospital to stay. If Huntingdon is going to grow, Hinchingbrooke should be left alone. Let the Government give them back the money they took away to support other less successful areas.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Seven arrested after £70k-worth of bicycles stolen
- 2 St Ives beloved market returns to town centre
- 3 Fundraising day at St Neots pub
- 4 Village job club providing vital service
- 5 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 6 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 7 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 8 New programme of events for Commemoration Hall
- 9 Benefits cut will leave Hunts families 'in debt', warns charity
- 10 Health chief’s stark warning: ‘The virus doesn’t care we changed the rules’