Let’s light up the streets of Huntingdonshire this Christmas
- Credit: Archant
We know Christmas may look a little different this year, but The Hunts Post is asking readers to decorate their front windows, gardens and homes and send us the pics.
At the end of a very unusual year and even with the lifting of some restrictions, the festive season is still going to look a feel different.
Many people across the district have already put their Christmas trees and lights up and we know that people want to celebrate as much as they can and spread some cheer. So, we want to publish as many festive displays as possible and spread some
Christmas joy through our towns and villages.
So whether you are hanging up a simple wreath, adorning your roof in Christmas lights or decking the paths and trees with boughs of holly, we’d like to see your pictures and feature as many as possible in the paper and online in the coming weeks.
Send us your pictures and videos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 2 Oliver Cromwell pub has had a brand new refurbishment
- 3 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 4 Garages to to be replaced by affordable housing
- 5 Family pay tribute to woman who died following St Ives crash
- 6 Could you give these pets a home?
- 7 Huntingdon Racecourse - surviving the pandemic and then came the floods!
- 8 St Ives Town Mayor visits The Filling Station and tries new Christmas Beer
- 9 Huntingdon town mayor supports launch of The Eclettica
- 10 A look at how people prepared for Christmas in the last 100 years