Let’s light up the streets of Huntingdonshire this Christmas
- Credit: Archant
We know Christmas may look a little different this year, but The Hunts Post is asking readers to decorate their front windows, gardens and homes and send us the pics.
At the end of a very unusual year and even with the lifting of some restrictions, the festive season is still going to look a feel different.
Many people across the district have already put their Christmas trees and lights up and we know that people want to celebrate as much as they can and spread some cheer. So, we want to publish as many festive displays as possible and spread some
Christmas joy through our towns and villages.
So whether you are hanging up a simple wreath, adorning your roof in Christmas lights or decking the paths and trees with boughs of holly, we’d like to see your pictures and feature as many as possible in the paper and online in the coming weeks.
You may also want to watch:
Send us your pictures and videos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Driver of fully laden HGV who failed breath test 'couldn't stand up unaided'
- 2 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 3 It's snowing! Send us your snow photos
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 6 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 7 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 8 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 9 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 10 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.