See Half Man Half Biscuit for Free
HALF MAN HALF BISCUIT @THE JUNCTION CAMBRIDGE AUGUST 30 HALF Man Half Biscuit are playing at The Junction in Cambridge next Wednesday, August 5. Famed for their quirky song titles, insightful mocking lyrics and being one of John Peel s favourite bands, th
HALF MAN HALF BISCUIT @THE JUNCTION CAMBRIDGE AUGUST 30
HALF Man Half Biscuit are playing at The Junction in Cambridge next Wednesday, August 5. Famed for their quirky song titles, insightful mocking lyrics and being one of John Peel's favourite bands, the group define what it is to be a cult act.
They recorded 13 sessions for Peel, and he described them as a "national treasure."
To give you a taste of their style and sense of humour - their songs include All I Want For Christmas Is A Dukla Prague Away Kit, It's Clichéd To Be Cynical At Christmas, and With Goth On Our Side.
Support comes from equally literate and humorous St Ives punks Bomb Factory.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to the show, email the answer to the following question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 2 Huntingdon town mayor supports launch of The Eclettica
- 3 Could you give these pets a home?
- 4 Oliver Cromwell pub has had a brand new refurbishment
- 5 'He is our hero' - D-day veteran Wilf, 102, gets surprise visit in St Neots
- 6 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 7 Family pay tribute to woman who died following St Ives crash
- 8 Huntingdon Racecourse - surviving the pandemic and then came the floods!
- 9 A look at how people prepared for Christmas in the last 100 years
- 10 St Ives Town Mayor visits The Filling Station and tries new Christmas Beer
* Which Radio DJ championed Half Man Half Biscuit?
INFORMATION. Tickets, £16 on the door or £15 in advance from 01223 511 511. See: www.junction.co.uk www.hmhb.co.uk www.bomb-factory.co.uk