See Half Man Half Biscuit for Free
HALF MAN HALF BISCUIT @THE JUNCTION CAMBRIDGE AUGUST 30 HALF Man Half Biscuit are playing at The Junction in Cambridge next Wednesday, August 5. Famed for their quirky song titles, insightful mocking lyrics and being one of John Peel s favourite bands, th
HALF MAN HALF BISCUIT @THE JUNCTION CAMBRIDGE AUGUST 30
HALF Man Half Biscuit are playing at The Junction in Cambridge next Wednesday, August 5. Famed for their quirky song titles, insightful mocking lyrics and being one of John Peel's favourite bands, the group define what it is to be a cult act.
They recorded 13 sessions for Peel, and he described them as a "national treasure."
To give you a taste of their style and sense of humour - their songs include All I Want For Christmas Is A Dukla Prague Away Kit, It's Clichéd To Be Cynical At Christmas, and With Goth On Our Side.
You may also want to watch:
Support comes from equally literate and humorous St Ives punks Bomb Factory.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to the show, email the answer to the following question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Homes plan will 'breathe new life' into town
- 2 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 3 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 4 Read our focus on Ramsey town centre
- 5 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 6 Charity 130-mile trek raises over £4,000 after rare diagnosis for Hunts man
- 7 Grants handed out to help people with cancer in Hunts total £17,000
- 8 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 9 Best Seat in the House - Meal boxes - are they an over-priced luxury?
- 10 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
* Which Radio DJ championed Half Man Half Biscuit?
INFORMATION. Tickets, £16 on the door or £15 in advance from 01223 511 511. See: www.junction.co.uk www.hmhb.co.uk www.bomb-factory.co.uk