Secret Garden line-up and other festival news
SECRET GARDEN PARTY – ABBOT S RIPTON HALL JULY 24-27 GRACE Jones, Glasvegas, Morcheeba and Sons and Daughters have been announced in the line-up, as well as The Little Ones Bonde Do Role, Envy and Other Sins, Infadels and Florence and the Machine and Th
SECRET GARDEN PARTY - ABBOT'S RIPTON HALL JULY 24-27 GRACE
Jones, Glasvegas, Morcheeba and Sons and Daughters have been announced in the line-up, as well as The Little Ones Bonde Do Role, Envy and Other Sins, Infadels and Florence and the Machine and The Winter Kings.
INFORMATION: Tickets, £125; youth tickets for 14-17 year olds £100. Under 14s are admitted free if accompanied by an adult.
CAMBRIDGE FOLK FESTIVAL - LINE-UP - JULY 31-AUGUST 3
You may also want to watch:
ACTS booked for this year's Cambridge Folk Festival is one of the most exciting for years. It includes one of the best thing to happen to folk music ever, The Imagined Village, a band including Paul Weller, Benjamin Zephaniah, Billy Bragg, Johnny Kalshi (from the Afro Celt Sound System), Martin and Eliza Carthy, Sheila Chandra, The Gloworms, Tiger Moth and the Trans-Global Underground. English folk music is reinterpreted for a multi-cultural 21st century.
Also see: KD Lang, Joan Armatrading, The Levellers, Judy Collins, Mauvais Sort, Martha Wainwright, Whapweasal, The Shivers and Seth Lakeman.
- 1 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 2 Patients avoided going to the doctor out of fear of 'catching Covid'
- 3 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 4 Hoax caller flouted strict court order after just three days
- 5 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 6 'We want to help our market towns' - Funding plans extended due to pandemic
- 7 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 8 Homebirths suspended at Hinchingbrooke Hospital due to staff shortages
- 9 Huntingdon care home company scoops award in region's top 20
- 10 Olive Indian receives service award for a second year
INFORMATION: Full tickets, £100, disabled, £74, ages 14-15, £70, children five to 13, £27, under fives admitted free. Discounts for Cambridge residents. See: www.cambridgefolkfestival.co.uk or call 01223 457555
YOUNG MUSICIAN CONTEST TO PLAY AT CAMBRIDGE FOLK FESTIVAL
IF you are aged 11-18 and you want to play in the Club Tent on Sunday, August 3, send a maximum of three tracks on a CD with information about yourself, including your name, address, age and contact details to: Young Musician Competition, Cambridge Folk Festival, Cambridge City Council, The Guildhall, Cambridge, Cambs. CB2 3QJ. Entries must arrive by Thursday, May 22. Winners will be notified by June 6 and receive weekend passes for the festival. See: www.cambridgefolkfestival.co.uk or call 01223 457555