School plans to go on display
PROPOSALS to build a 210-pupil primary school in St Neots will go on display to the public next month. The new school, which will cater for the 1,225 homes planned for the Love s Farm site, east of the railway station and north of Cambridge Road, would o
PROPOSALS to build a 210-pupil primary school in St Neots will go on display to the public next month.
The new school, which will cater for the 1,225 homes planned for the Love's Farm site, east of the railway station and north of Cambridge Road, would open in September 2008.
Pupils at the school would move to Longsands College in St Neots at 11.
If the council supports the proposal, a public notice will be published in November. There will then be a period of six weeks for comments, with the final decision expected to be in January 2007.
You may also want to watch:
Members of the county council's planning and development service group will be on hand to answer any questions people may have at the exhibition.
INFORMATION: A public display has been organised for Tuesday, October 3, between 3.30pm and 8.30pm at St Neots Community College. People can also write to Bob Pearson, Cambridgeshire County Council, Shire Hall, Castle Hill, Cambridge, CB3 0AP by Friday, October 6.
- 1 Motorist crashes into telephone pole at Wyton
- 2 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 3 Road closure in Huntingdon over weekend of July 31
- 4 St Ives woman who sold ecstasy to school children avoids jail
- 5 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 6 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 7 Heroin worth £1.7m found in holdall in car in St Neots
- 8 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 9 Roman millstone with 2,000-year-old engraving of penis to go on display
- 10 7 of the prettiest villages in Huntingdonshire