School plans to go on display
PROPOSALS to build a 210-pupil primary school in St Neots will go on display to the public next month. The new school, which will cater for the 1,225 homes planned for the Love s Farm site, east of the railway station and north of Cambridge Road, would o
PROPOSALS to build a 210-pupil primary school in St Neots will go on display to the public next month.
The new school, which will cater for the 1,225 homes planned for the Love's Farm site, east of the railway station and north of Cambridge Road, would open in September 2008.
Pupils at the school would move to Longsands College in St Neots at 11.
If the council supports the proposal, a public notice will be published in November. There will then be a period of six weeks for comments, with the final decision expected to be in January 2007.
Members of the county council's planning and development service group will be on hand to answer any questions people may have at the exhibition.
INFORMATION: A public display has been organised for Tuesday, October 3, between 3.30pm and 8.30pm at St Neots Community College. People can also write to Bob Pearson, Cambridgeshire County Council, Shire Hall, Castle Hill, Cambridge, CB3 0AP by Friday, October 6.
- 1 Air Ambulance is called to serious crash on London Road in St Ives
- 2 Young man dies on B645 near St Neots following a head-on crash
- 3 House set alight in Brampton
- 4 Tributes for Godmanchester mum Lisa Leader who passed away on Friday
- 5 Businesswoman who launched popular St Ives shop has died
- 6 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 7 Sawtry homes plan is approved
- 8 Fens business park goes to auction - for up to £700,000
- 9 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 10 Parking fees rise will encourage 'more sustainable travel choices'