Rude, ignorant driver
WHY, oh why, do people have to park in disabled parking bays when they don t have a blue badge? Last week at Tesco in St Neots my husband and I tried to park in the designated bay but a man had parked his car sideways across two parking spots. When asked
WHY, oh why, do people have to park in disabled parking bays when they don't have a blue badge?
Last week at Tesco in St Neots my husband and I tried to park in the designated bay but a man had parked his car sideways across two parking spots. When asked politely if he could move his car he just waved his hand and then proceeded to the cash point.
When he came back to his car I asked, again politely, if he would not park in such a manner to which I received abuse and the reply that it's not his fault I'm disabled. He then blew a raspberry at my husband and our small daughter and drove off.
Am I the only person who feels his attitude and others like him is rude, ignorant and unfeeling? Also what example was he setting the four children sat in his car?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 2 'We want to help our market towns' - Funding plans extended due to pandemic
- 3 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 4 Patients avoided going to the doctor out of fear of 'catching Covid'
- 5 New community space opens at Alconbury Weald
- 6 Huntingdon care home company scoops award in region's top 20
- 7 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 8 St Ives beloved market returns to town centre
- 9 Rise in Covid-positive pregnant women requiring critical care
- 10 Huntingdon mayor Karl Webb voted to stay in role for another year