Rude, ignorant driver
WHY, oh why, do people have to park in disabled parking bays when they don t have a blue badge? Last week at Tesco in St Neots my husband and I tried to park in the designated bay but a man had parked his car sideways across two parking spots. When asked
WHY, oh why, do people have to park in disabled parking bays when they don't have a blue badge?
Last week at Tesco in St Neots my husband and I tried to park in the designated bay but a man had parked his car sideways across two parking spots. When asked politely if he could move his car he just waved his hand and then proceeded to the cash point.
When he came back to his car I asked, again politely, if he would not park in such a manner to which I received abuse and the reply that it's not his fault I'm disabled. He then blew a raspberry at my husband and our small daughter and drove off.
Am I the only person who feels his attitude and others like him is rude, ignorant and unfeeling? Also what example was he setting the four children sat in his car?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Shops, homes and office space plan for town centre building
- 2 St Neots man banned from pubs for two years
- 3 Man who died in road crash is named
- 4 St Neots care assistant Jack set to shine in BBC Three's Glow Up
- 5 Homes plan will 'breathe new life' into town
- 6 Ventriloquist shares career highlights after retiring in Huntingdon
- 7 Fish and Chip shop wins award
- 8 Memories of St Neots' town centre
- 9 For sale: Spacious two bedroom bungalow with generous plots in Hartford
- 10 Government plans at-home tablet to 'stop the virus in its tracks'