Rocktech rock places available
ROCKTECH ROCK SCHOOL PLACES AVAILABLE ROCKTECH – an organisation set up in Cambridgeshire aimed at nurturing young talent – is running the biggest rock school held anywhere in the UK this summer. It has already attracted some interest in the national mus
ROCKTECH ROCK SCHOOL PLACES AVAILABLE
ROCKTECH - an organisation set up in Cambridgeshire aimed at nurturing young talent - is running the biggest rock school held anywhere in the UK this summer.
It has already attracted some interest in the national music press and from a production company which is keen to film the event for a pilot TV programme.
There are places for around 60 students to form eight new bands at Long Road Sixth Form College in August.
There will be clinics, seminars and a barbecue at the RockTech studios, and the eight bands will perform a set at the end concert.
Normally the end concert is held at the Cambridge Corn Exchange, but this year they will perform on the twin stages at the 2006 Rockinbeerfest festival in Huntingdon.
- 1 Cyclist left with serious injuries after bus collision in St Ives
- 2 Police called to reports of violence in Huntingdon
- 3 Concerns about late-night noise if club is granted alcohol extension
- 4 Unauthorised encampments across Cambs a 'tricky issue' says Police and Crime Commissioner
- 5 Drought officially declared in East Anglian region
- 6 Planning proposal for a new café to be reviewed by St Neots Town Council
- 7 Everything you need to know about the August train driver strike
- 8 Improved Ofsted rating for village primary school
- 9 New defibrillator mounted in St Neots to help save lives
- 10 No water relief for depleted rivers and reservoirs with another heatwave forecast
Full details can be found at www.rocktech.org