Robbers threaten victim for i-pod
THREE men threatened to stab a 16-year-old boy as he walked along a footpath in Huntingdon to get him to hand over his i-pod. The three are suspected of carrying out two robberies in Huntingdon between 9am and 9.30am on Saturday, December 2 at The Maze
THREE men threatened to stab a 16-year-old boy as he walked along a footpath in Huntingdon to get him to hand over his i-pod.
The three are suspected of carrying out two robberies in Huntingdon between 9am and 9.30am on Saturday, December 2 at The Maze, in Ferrars Road, and on a footpath, between Coxens Close and Priory Lane.
It is not known in what order the robberies happened, but on both occasions the victims were approached by three men.
At The Maze, a 24-year-old man and a 14-year-old boy, both from Huntingdon, were sitting on a bench near the Anglian Water premises when they were asked the time by one of the robbers.
You may also want to watch:
As the teenager looked at his mobile phone, one of the men pushed him to the ground and grabbed the phone from his hand. The men also snatched a mobile phone from the other victim before running off towards Ambury Road.
In the other incident, a 16-year-old boy from Huntingdon was walking along the footpath listening to his I-pod when he was grabbed from behind.
- 1 St Ives beloved market returns to town centre
- 2 Fundraising day at St Neots pub
- 3 Village job club providing vital service
- 4 Seven arrested after £70k-worth of bicycles stolen
- 5 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 6 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 7 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 8 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 9 New programme of events for Commemoration Hall
- 10 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
The three men threatened to stab him before pushing him to the floor and making off with his i-pod.
The robbers were all described as black and aged between 18 to 23.
The first was about six foot two inches tall, slim and wearing a dark hooded top with the hood up, black tracksuit bottoms and a scarf around his face. He spoke with a Jamaican accent.
The second was described as slightly shorter than the first, stocky with a big face and hair in dreadlocks.
He also had a Jamaican accent and was wearing a dark puffa style jacket and dark tracksuit bottoms. six foot two inches tall, slim, wearing a black coat, dark tracksuit bottoms and a dark woolly hat.
INFORMATION: Anyone with information should contact Dc Claire Rennie on 0845 4564564 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.