Robbers threaten victim for i-pod
THREE men threatened to stab a 16-year-old boy as he walked along a footpath in Huntingdon to get him to hand over his i-pod. The three are suspected of carrying out two robberies in Huntingdon between 9am and 9.30am on Saturday, December 2 at The Maze
THREE men threatened to stab a 16-year-old boy as he walked along a footpath in Huntingdon to get him to hand over his i-pod.
The three are suspected of carrying out two robberies in Huntingdon between 9am and 9.30am on Saturday, December 2 at The Maze, in Ferrars Road, and on a footpath, between Coxens Close and Priory Lane.
It is not known in what order the robberies happened, but on both occasions the victims were approached by three men.
At The Maze, a 24-year-old man and a 14-year-old boy, both from Huntingdon, were sitting on a bench near the Anglian Water premises when they were asked the time by one of the robbers.
You may also want to watch:
As the teenager looked at his mobile phone, one of the men pushed him to the ground and grabbed the phone from his hand. The men also snatched a mobile phone from the other victim before running off towards Ambury Road.
In the other incident, a 16-year-old boy from Huntingdon was walking along the footpath listening to his I-pod when he was grabbed from behind.
- 1 Brampton Post Office customers say fond farewell to postmaster
- 2 Man who died in road crash is named
- 3 Kimbolton business announces new CEO
- 4 St Neots man banned from pubs for two years
- 5 Fish and Chip shop wins award
- 6 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 7 Free Covid testing kits now available at some pharmacies
- 8 Organic Hunts beauty company Bossy Glossy gets celebrity support
- 9 East West Rail Route - further consultation going ahead
- 10 Shops, homes and office space plan for town centre building
The three men threatened to stab him before pushing him to the floor and making off with his i-pod.
The robbers were all described as black and aged between 18 to 23.
The first was about six foot two inches tall, slim and wearing a dark hooded top with the hood up, black tracksuit bottoms and a scarf around his face. He spoke with a Jamaican accent.
The second was described as slightly shorter than the first, stocky with a big face and hair in dreadlocks.
He also had a Jamaican accent and was wearing a dark puffa style jacket and dark tracksuit bottoms. six foot two inches tall, slim, wearing a black coat, dark tracksuit bottoms and a dark woolly hat.
INFORMATION: Anyone with information should contact Dc Claire Rennie on 0845 4564564 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.