Road between Earith and Haddenham is closed following fatal collision
- Credit: Archant
A road that runs between Earith and Haddenham has been closed following a fatal collision.
Cambridgeshire police, the East of England Ambulance Service, and Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service crews were called to the A1123 at about 7.50am after reports of serious collision.
The air ambulance was also called to the scene.
Police have since confirmed that a man has died as a result of the incident.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire police said: “Anyone who witnessed the collision is asked to contact the road policing unit on 101 quoting incident 91 of today (December 1).”
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed while emergency services worked at the scene but re-opened again to traffic at about 4pm.
- 1 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 2 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 3 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 4 Flood warnings issued as police receive multiple calls
- 5 All UK adults to be offered Covid vaccine by September, says Government
- 6 Housing first battleground in mayor elections for Cambridgeshire
- 7 GP surgeries in Huntingdon and Papworth start vaccine roll-out
- 8 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 9 Man rescued from car stuck in Tilbrook flooding
- 10 Covid cases highest in Hunts since pandemic began, new figures reveal