Road between Earith and Haddenham is closed following fatal collision
- Credit: Archant
A road that runs between Earith and Haddenham has been closed following a fatal collision.
Cambridgeshire police, the East of England Ambulance Service, and Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service crews were called to the A1123 at about 7.50am after reports of serious collision.
The air ambulance was also called to the scene.
Police have since confirmed that a man has died as a result of the incident.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire police said: “Anyone who witnessed the collision is asked to contact the road policing unit on 101 quoting incident 91 of today (December 1).”
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed while emergency services worked at the scene but re-opened again to traffic at about 4pm.
- 1 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 2 Letter of the Week: Brexit gain for food bank!
- 3 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 4 Best Seat in the House - Meal boxes - are they an over-priced luxury?
- 5 More Readers' Photos for this week
- 6 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 7 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 8 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 9 Wildlife group wants to hear about grass snake sightings
- 10 Domestic abuse survivor speaks out on 'reign of terror'