Road between Earith and Haddenham is closed following fatal collision
- Credit: Archant
A road that runs between Earith and Haddenham has been closed following a fatal collision.
Cambridgeshire police, the East of England Ambulance Service, and Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service crews were called to the A1123 at about 7.50am after reports of serious collision.
The air ambulance was also called to the scene.
Police have since confirmed that a man has died as a result of the incident.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire police said: “Anyone who witnessed the collision is asked to contact the road policing unit on 101 quoting incident 91 of today (December 1).”
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed while emergency services worked at the scene but re-opened again to traffic at about 4pm.
- 1 Road closure in Huntingdon over weekend of July 31
- 2 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 3 St Ives woman who sold ecstasy to school children avoids jail
- 4 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
- 5 First post-lockdown Parkrun in St Neots held in memory of four runners
- 6 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 7 Motorist crashes into telephone pole at Wyton
- 8 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 9 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 10 Royal Oak in Hail Weston named as the best pub in Cambridgeshire