Revving up to make a date with charity
A CHARITY calendar is on sale to raise money for the Huntingdon branch of the Alzheimer s Society. Available from Krafty Kats, the Card Gallery and Simply Music, in Huntingdon, at £10, the calendar features women on the back of motorbikes dressed as Sant
A CHARITY calendar is on sale to raise money for the Huntingdon branch of the Alzheimer's Society.
Available from Krafty Kats, the Card Gallery and Simply Music, in Huntingdon, at £10, the calendar features women on the back of motorbikes dressed as Santa's helpers and bunny girls.
The 15 woman pictured in the calendar are part of the Rutland Chapter Harley-Davidson owner's group, which has members from Huntingdonshire.
Miss January, who takes on a Marilyn Monroe theme, is the owner of Krafty Kats, Karenza James. Miss October is freelance journalist Susan Ward.
You may also want to watch:
The calendar will also be on sale at the Christmas Market in Huntingdon Market Square on December 16 where several Harley-Davidson bikes on the calendar will also be on display.
INFORMATION: To raise money for the Alzheimer's Society or to find out more call 01480 415235.
- 1 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 2 'We want to help our market towns' - Funding plans extended due to pandemic
- 3 Patients avoided going to the doctor out of fear of 'catching Covid'
- 4 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 5 Huntingdon care home company scoops award in region's top 20
- 6 New community space opens at Alconbury Weald
- 7 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 8 Hoax caller flouted strict court order after just three days
- 9 Huntingdon mayor Karl Webb voted to stay in role for another year
- 10 Rise in Covid-positive pregnant women requiring critical care