Reasons to vote: Labour
We would focus on tackling those issues that can have a big impact on residents lives, such as anti-social behaviour, vandalism and graffiti, by using the new powers provided by the Labour Government. We will campaign to ensure priority is given to minim
We would focus on tackling those issues that can have a big impact on residents' lives, such as anti-social behaviour, vandalism and graffiti, by using the new powers provided by the Labour Government.
We will campaign to ensure priority is given to minimising the environmental impact of the A14 improvements, including taking the opportunity provided by the removal of the existing bridge in Huntingdon to provide additional parking for the town centre.
We will plan to increase the provision of leisure, sports and community facilities in St Neots, so that it better meets the needs of a growing population, in particular to improve access for the significant minority without cars.
We will give a higher profile to the Huntingdonshire Diversity Forum to raise the awareness of the benefits of the diversity in the district and to encourage people from different backgrounds to participate in influencing their communities.
You may also want to watch:
We would plan to increase the number of smaller properties on new housing developments, as these are the type of properties needed to meet the requirements of many local residents.
- 1 St Neots rapist jailed for 11 years
- 2 New Post Office branch opens in St Neots
- 3 Suspected firearm and drugs found in raid on Huntingdon house
- 4 'Unprecedented crisis’ over school bus drivers
- 5 Eric Morecambe 'amused guests' when his family owned this St Ives hotel
- 6 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 7 Motorists urged not to 'panic buy' fuel as queues cause chaos across Hunts
- 8 Old Mill upgrade at Godmanchester is suspended through lack of materials
- 9 Hare coursers handed Criminal Behaviour Orders
- 10 Brampton butchers win awards for delicious pies and sausages