Reasons to vote: Labour
We would focus on tackling those issues that can have a big impact on residents lives, such as anti-social behaviour, vandalism and graffiti, by using the new powers provided by the Labour Government. We will campaign to ensure priority is given to minim
We would focus on tackling those issues that can have a big impact on residents' lives, such as anti-social behaviour, vandalism and graffiti, by using the new powers provided by the Labour Government.
We will campaign to ensure priority is given to minimising the environmental impact of the A14 improvements, including taking the opportunity provided by the removal of the existing bridge in Huntingdon to provide additional parking for the town centre.
We will plan to increase the provision of leisure, sports and community facilities in St Neots, so that it better meets the needs of a growing population, in particular to improve access for the significant minority without cars.
We will give a higher profile to the Huntingdonshire Diversity Forum to raise the awareness of the benefits of the diversity in the district and to encourage people from different backgrounds to participate in influencing their communities.
You may also want to watch:
We would plan to increase the number of smaller properties on new housing developments, as these are the type of properties needed to meet the requirements of many local residents.
- 1 The Windmill pub is set to reopen after extensive refurbishment
- 2 Life is sweet! Cheesecake emporium opens in Brampton
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 Tudor history and famous Chinese Bridge in Godmanchester
- 5 Riley turns imagination into reality with best-selling adventure book
- 6 Celebration of food and drink at town's first street food festival
- 7 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 8 Paedophile foiled by undercover officer
- 9 Do you have items of history for nostalgia group?
- 10 Godmanchester community pulled together throughout the pandemic