Ramsey’s new library is just grand
FINALLY the ‘new’ library in Ramsey opened to the public on Tuesday, August 16.
After several years of planning, public opinions etc it went ahead. As time went on the work was hampered and delayed due to one or two setbacks along the way.
The new library, plus the flats above and beyond, replaces the old ‘grand’ cinema which had finished its course and was outdated.
Congratulations to all who have been involved with the work of this ‘grand’ new library - may it give hours of pleasure to all who support and use it.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Driver of fully laden HGV who failed breath test 'couldn't stand up unaided'
- 2 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 3 It's snowing! Send us your snow photos
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 6 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 7 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 8 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 9 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 10 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village