Ramsey postman keep delivery my mail elsewhere
HEY, hey wait a minute Mr Postman!
Some time back there was sympathy given to the Ramsey postal workers having to travel to Huntingdon to do their job when the Ramsey sorting office closes in 2012. I was one of those people who did feel for them having to travel to Huntingdon and then back to Ramsey to deliver letters in their home town.
However, every time my mail is delivered to someone else’s house when the letters are clearly marked with my address, my sympathy wears very thin.
Friday, October 21, was the last straw. Private and confidential papers containing very personal details were delivered once again to the wrong address a week before, opened and sent back to the sender and then delivered back to me.
I now feel that Ramsey postal workers don’t care, so why should we? The sooner it moves to Huntingdon the better – we may just get letters delivered to the right address and their actions and unprofessional approach to the public and businesses who keep them in a job, will be dealt with and not swept under the carpet and forgotten about.
- 1 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 2 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 3 Met Office weather: Yellow storm and flood warning for East of England
- 4 80th birthday celebrations for the East's longest-serving lollipop lady
- 5 RSPCA investigating 'welfare of beagles' at Huntingdon dog breeding unit
- 6 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 7 Huge Victorian house with pool and gym on sale for £1.75m
- 8 Recap: Severe disruption on Great Northern and Thameslink trains to London
- 9 Judge makes contempt of court ruling against Camp Beagle protesters
- 10 Food delivery robots taking to streets of Cambridgeshire