Ramsey late night revellers throw rubbish into street
RUBBISH bags were thrown into the street and a windscreen wiper was ripped off a car in the early hours of Sunday (September 27) morning.A group of people were seen in the area of Little Whyte, Ramsey, at 6.50am where the damage was caused.A man who pull
RUBBISH bags were thrown into the street and a windscreen wiper was ripped off a car in the early hours of Sunday (September 27) morning.
A group of people were seen in the area of Little Whyte, Ramsey, at 6.50am where the damage was caused.
A man who pulled the windscreen wiper off a silver Kia Carens is described as white, in his late teens, wearing a brown or grey-coloured top with dark grey bottoms. He was slim with short dark hair. He was accompanied by another man and two women.
The group had walked along Little Whyte from the area of the junction with Abbey Green and New Road and onto the Great Whyte where they turned right towards the supermarket.
You may also want to watch:
PC Kevin Kelly said: "I would like to speak to anyone who saw this group of people, or who saw the damage being committed.
"Perhaps this group had just come from a party in the area, or perhaps someone with this group recognises the description."
- 1 Woman left with a ‘bloodied nose’ in Huntingdon
- 2 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 3 Jail for Fenstanton man who groomed teenager
- 4 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 5 Do you remember the old Megatron at Alconbury?
- 6 Woman in her 60s 'remains in serious condition' after B1514 crash
- 7 Drug dealing pair caught thanks to eagle-eyed neighbours
- 8 Historic St Ives former grammar school site set for houses after £1m sale
- 9 Family pay tribute to great grandfather who died in Buckden Road crash
- 10 Delays in Hartford due to crash between cyclist and motorist
INFORMATION: Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Kelly at Ramsey Police Station on 0345 4564564 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.