RAMSEY: Fire starts after man locks himself out of home

A FIRE broke out at a home in Ramsey after the occupant left food cooking and then locked himself out of the property. The blaze took place at 6.40am on Monday (March 8) in the kitchen of a home in Taverner s Road. Firefighters forced entry to the home

A FIRE broke out at a home in Ramsey after the occupant left food cooking and then locked himself out of the property.

The blaze took place at 6.40am on Monday (March 8) in the kitchen of a home in Taverner's Road.

Firefighters forced entry to the home, then took the grill pan off the heat and ventilated the property, which was heavily smoke logged.

They had returned to base by 7.13am.


You may also want to watch:


The cause of the fire was accidental.

Most Read

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus