I HAVE lived in Ramsey for nearly 20 years, but there are certain parts of the area that make the town look disgraceful.Any person entering Ramsey along Ramsey St Mary s Road must ask themselves what on earth this place is. There are buildings that have
I HAVE lived in Ramsey for nearly 20 years, but there are certain parts of the area that make the town look disgraceful.
Any person entering Ramsey along Ramsey St Mary's Road must ask themselves what on earth this place is. There are buildings that have been there for years, empty and falling down. Just lately, the bungalow along that road has been burned out.
On the opposite side of the road there is waste ground that the fair used to come to: now it is just a dog walkers' haven for leaving droppings that they think they should not pick up. Also, on the way to Rainbow superstore, an old store shed was burned out years ago, and the ground next to it is a disgrace.
I have no idea who the land or the properties belong to, but all I can say is, if it were my back yard, the council would soon be telling me to get it sorted.
- 1 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 2 Judge makes contempt of court ruling against Camp Beagle protesters
- 3 Recap: Severe disruption on Great Northern and Thameslink trains to London
- 4 Food delivery robots taking to streets of Cambridgeshire
- 5 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 6 Huge Victorian house with pool and gym on sale for £1.75m
- 7 Man in his 40s suffers ‘life-changing injuries’ in major crash on A14
- 8 Jacob Crawshaw memorial football match raises more than £8,100
- 9 First episode of tractor TV show features farmer in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Long queues at Peterborough passport office ahead of holiday season