Rail disruption continues into rush hour as emergency work delays First Capital Connect services between Huntingdon, St Neots and London Kings Cross
- Credit: Archant
RAIL commuters from Huntingdon and St Neots face disruption this evening as normal services are cancelled due to emergency engineering.
Services have been replaced by an emergency timetable with trains leaving London to Huntingdonshire at 5.23pm, 5.53pm, 6.23pm, and 23 minutes past the hour from then on.
Trains to London depart Huntingdon at 11 minutes past the hour and 20 minutes past from St Neots.
A National Rail spokesman said: “Emergency engineering works are causing disruption at Alexandra Palace and Bowes Park.
“Because of this, First Capital Connect are running an amended service to and from London Kings Cross.”
To view the amended timetable click here.
You may also want to watch:
Normal service is expected tomorrow.
- 1 St Ives beloved market returns to town centre
- 2 Fundraising day at St Neots pub
- 3 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 4 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 5 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 6 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 7 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 8 The changing face of forests and woods in Huntingdonshire
- 9 Huntingdon care home company scoops award in region's top 20
- 10 'We want to help our market towns' - Funding plans extended due to pandemic