Rail disruption continues into rush hour as emergency work delays First Capital Connect services between Huntingdon, St Neots and London Kings Cross
- Credit: Archant
RAIL commuters from Huntingdon and St Neots face disruption this evening as normal services are cancelled due to emergency engineering.
Services have been replaced by an emergency timetable with trains leaving London to Huntingdonshire at 5.23pm, 5.53pm, 6.23pm, and 23 minutes past the hour from then on.
Trains to London depart Huntingdon at 11 minutes past the hour and 20 minutes past from St Neots.
A National Rail spokesman said: “Emergency engineering works are causing disruption at Alexandra Palace and Bowes Park.
“Because of this, First Capital Connect are running an amended service to and from London Kings Cross.”
To view the amended timetable click here.
You may also want to watch:
Normal service is expected tomorrow.
- 1 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 2 Driver of fully laden HGV who failed breath test 'couldn't stand up unaided'
- 3 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 4 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 5 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 6 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 7 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 8 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 9 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 10 Plastic burgers and teething troubles - the Modern Mum