Rail disruption continues into rush hour as emergency work delays First Capital Connect services between Huntingdon, St Neots and London Kings Cross
- Credit: Archant
RAIL commuters from Huntingdon and St Neots face disruption this evening as normal services are cancelled due to emergency engineering.
Services have been replaced by an emergency timetable with trains leaving London to Huntingdonshire at 5.23pm, 5.53pm, 6.23pm, and 23 minutes past the hour from then on.
Trains to London depart Huntingdon at 11 minutes past the hour and 20 minutes past from St Neots.
A National Rail spokesman said: “Emergency engineering works are causing disruption at Alexandra Palace and Bowes Park.
“Because of this, First Capital Connect are running an amended service to and from London Kings Cross.”
To view the amended timetable click here.
Normal service is expected tomorrow.
- 1 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 2 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 3 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 4 Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- 5 Drug Dealer from Huntingdon has been sentenced
- 6 Updated details of the Christmas lights switch-on in St Neots
- 7 London Luton Airport and NATS will go ahead with Huntingdonshire flight path
- 8 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 9 Crafty Monkey is encouraging people to shop local this winter
- 10 Steve's Taxis has donated more than £20,000 to Hinchingbrooke Hospital