Rail disruption continues into rush hour as emergency work delays First Capital Connect services between Huntingdon, St Neots and London Kings Cross
- Credit: Archant
RAIL commuters from Huntingdon and St Neots face disruption this evening as normal services are cancelled due to emergency engineering.
Services have been replaced by an emergency timetable with trains leaving London to Huntingdonshire at 5.23pm, 5.53pm, 6.23pm, and 23 minutes past the hour from then on.
Trains to London depart Huntingdon at 11 minutes past the hour and 20 minutes past from St Neots.
A National Rail spokesman said: “Emergency engineering works are causing disruption at Alexandra Palace and Bowes Park.
“Because of this, First Capital Connect are running an amended service to and from London Kings Cross.”
To view the amended timetable click here.
You may also want to watch:
Normal service is expected tomorrow.
- 1 Homes plan will 'breathe new life' into town
- 2 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 3 Read our focus on Ramsey town centre
- 4 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 5 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 6 Charity 130-mile trek raises over £4,000 after rare diagnosis for Hunts man
- 7 Grants handed out to help people with cancer in Hunts total £17,000
- 8 Shops, homes and office space plan for town centre building
- 9 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 10 'Am I being overcharged for gas and electricity'?