Puppy kicked to death in St Neots
A PUPPY has died after being kicked to death in St Neots. Fifteen-year-old April Alderton, of Cambridge Road, was walking her 10-week-old Jack Russell, Sandy in Priory Park between 11.15am and 11.50am on Monday (October 26). The puppy ran over to three y
A PUPPY has died after being kicked to death in St Neots.
Fifteen-year-old April Alderton, of Cambridge Road, was walking her 10-week-old Jack Russell, Sandy in Priory Park between 11.15am and 11.50am on Monday (October 26).
The puppy ran over to three youths in a wooded area of the park, one of whom kicked the puppy in the head. A member of the public attempted resuscitation, but the puppy died from a fractured skull.
The offenders, who were wearing hooded tops, ran off.
PC Amanda Foreman, who is investigating, said: "This has upset an entire family, who are finding it hard to understand how someone can do this to a puppy.
"If anyone saw what happened, or knows something about this, they should get in touch."
- 1 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 2 Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- 3 Drug Dealer from Huntingdon has been sentenced
- 4 London Luton Airport and NATS will go ahead with Huntingdonshire flight path
- 5 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 6 WATCH: Extinction Rebellion block Amazon warehouse
- 7 Two year ban on begging for these six
- 8 Man dies following crash on A1198 near St Ives last month
- 9 Sawtry Village Academy support 'DOGTOBER' initiative
- 10 St Ives cocaine dealer is jailed
RSPCA inspector Cherry Evans said: "This is an absolutely shocking and sickening incident which caused a great deal of pain to this small puppy, and left her owners devastated.
"It is difficult to understand how anyone could be so deliberately cruel and it is vital that anyone with information comes forward."
INFORMATION: Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Foreman on 0345 4564564 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111. The RSPCA can be contacted in confidence on 0300 1234999.