Pumping up the volume to get fitter
TWO new fitness classes – both choreographed to music – are being launched at St Neots Leisure Centre. Pump fx is a weights workout with some added funk. Using barbells and adjustable weights, it is designed to strengthen, tone and define every muscle
TWO new fitness classes - both choreographed to music - are being launched at St Neots Leisure Centre.
Pump fx is a weights workout with some added funk.
Using barbells and adjustable weights, it is designed to strengthen, tone and define every muscle in the body.
There is a choice of weights so people get to choose how hard they want to pump.
You may also want to watch:
Groove fx is essentially an aerobics-style class but combines disco, Latin and hip-hop dance moves to a diverse mix of music.
Both classes will be updated every three months with new choreography and music and they are designed to be joined at any time.
- 1 Homes plan will 'breathe new life' into town
- 2 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 3 Read our focus on Ramsey town centre
- 4 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 5 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 6 Charity 130-mile trek raises over £4,000 after rare diagnosis for Hunts man
- 7 Grants handed out to help people with cancer in Hunts total £17,000
- 8 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 9 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 10 Woman dies after car hits lamppost in Eaton Ford
Booking is advised and can be made a week in advance. The classes are £3.60 for Groove fx and £3.90 for Pump fx.
INFORMATION: There are more than 150 classes available during the day and evenings at the leisure centres in St Ives, Huntingdon, St Neots, Ramsey and Sawtry.
For a copy of the new fitness class timetable, contact your local Leisure Centre or visit www.huntsleisure.org/leisurecentres
You can ring St Ivo Leisure Centre on 01480 388500, Huntingdon Leisure Centre (01480 388600), St Neots leisure centre (01480 388700), Ramsey Leisure Centre (01487 710275), or Sawtry Leisure Centre (01487 832161).