Pull together for the good of St Neots
I AM sorry that the debate about how the room next to St Neots Museum should be used is causing those who are already providing an excellent service to families and children in St Neots to feel that they should defend their services.
As a community coaching service, we support projects in our community – with a team of trained volunteers, workshop leaders and a range of peer-coaching training programmes which we offer to those community groups who would find them useful to support their own projects, or create new ones.
We certainly don’t intend to tread on the toes of other organisations providing valuable services in this community already. Working together and sharing resources is a better use of existing time and energies.
Community Coaching Cafe
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Dismay and concern over plans to build 36-foot railway viaduct
- 2 Burglary tip-off unearths £1.38m cannabis 'factory'
- 3 Who is in the running for police and crime commissioner in Cambs
- 4 Family-run business with expanding reputation
- 5 Election Special: Who's standing where in Huntingdonshire
- 6 National Trust reveal theft of 'historic items' and damage to Wimpole Hall
- 7 'Keeping things simple' is key to business success for St Neots firm
- 8 St Neots has elected its new mayor and deputy mayor
- 9 For sale: Carefully crafted, new build homes with generous plots in rural village of Clopton
- 10 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House