Pudsey pizzas on sale in Huntingdon in aid of Children in Need
PUDSEY Bear shaped pizzas will be on sale in Huntingdon this evening (Friday) to raise money for Children in Need. Papa Luigi in St Margarets Way, Huntingdon are joining in the fundraising fun and making Pudsey-bear-shaped pizzas to sell to customers. Th
PUDSEY Bear shaped pizzas will be on sale in Huntingdon this evening (Friday) to raise money for Children in Need.
Papa Luigi in St Margarets Way, Huntingdon are joining in the fundraising fun and making Pudsey-bear-shaped pizzas to sell to customers.
The man behind the idea is owner Stef Malajny who, with assistance from his five-year-old son James and cousin, Amelia created a giant Pudsey pizza.
They used tomato and mozzarella for the base, sweetcorn for the fur, his buttons were salami and olives, his bandana were onions and red peppers and his eye was a hard boiled egg.
Stef said: "The big Pudsey took over an hour to make. We were all really pleased with the results and nobody wanted to eat him as he looked so nice."
Money raised from the sale of mini Pudsey Bear pizzas on Children in Need night (tonight, Friday) will be donated to charity.
- 1 Tributes for Godmanchester mum Lisa Leader who passed away on Friday
- 2 Young man dies on B645 near St Neots following a head-on crash
- 3 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 4 Businesswoman who launched popular St Ives shop has died
- 5 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 6 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 7 Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- 8 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 9 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
- 10 Drug Dealer from Huntingdon has been sentenced
INFORMATION: Anyone wanting to buy a Pudsey pizza should phone Stef on 01480 412241.
- Are you a Huntingdonshire individual, business, community group or school, taking part in a fundraising event in aid of Children in Need? If so e-mail details of your event, along with pictures and your fundraising total to: Natalie.email@example.com