Pudsey pizzas on sale in Huntingdon in aid of Children in Need
PUDSEY Bear shaped pizzas will be on sale in Huntingdon this evening (Friday) to raise money for Children in Need. Papa Luigi in St Margarets Way, Huntingdon are joining in the fundraising fun and making Pudsey-bear-shaped pizzas to sell to customers. Th
PUDSEY Bear shaped pizzas will be on sale in Huntingdon this evening (Friday) to raise money for Children in Need.
Papa Luigi in St Margarets Way, Huntingdon are joining in the fundraising fun and making Pudsey-bear-shaped pizzas to sell to customers.
The man behind the idea is owner Stef Malajny who, with assistance from his five-year-old son James and cousin, Amelia created a giant Pudsey pizza.
They used tomato and mozzarella for the base, sweetcorn for the fur, his buttons were salami and olives, his bandana were onions and red peppers and his eye was a hard boiled egg.
You may also want to watch:
Stef said: "The big Pudsey took over an hour to make. We were all really pleased with the results and nobody wanted to eat him as he looked so nice."
Money raised from the sale of mini Pudsey Bear pizzas on Children in Need night (tonight, Friday) will be donated to charity.
- 1 Burglary tip-off unearths £1.38m cannabis 'factory'
- 2 Dismay and concern over plans to build 36-foot railway viaduct
- 3 Who is in the running for police and crime commissioner in Cambs
- 4 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 5 Family-run business with expanding reputation
- 6 St Neots has elected its new mayor and deputy mayor
- 7 'Keeping things simple' is key to business success for St Neots firm
- 8 Election Special: Who's standing where in Huntingdonshire
- 9 Ten motorists charged with drink driving over Bank Holiday weekend
- 10 For sale: Carefully crafted, new build homes with generous plots in rural village of Clopton
INFORMATION: Anyone wanting to buy a Pudsey pizza should phone Stef on 01480 412241.
- Are you a Huntingdonshire individual, business, community group or school, taking part in a fundraising event in aid of Children in Need? If so e-mail details of your event, along with pictures and your fundraising total to: Natalie.email@example.com