I HAVE recently moved into a former public house, The Bell in Southoe, and I would like to know a little about its past. Apparently, the last owners had rather interesting parties here and the word dungeon has been mentioned by neighbours. It is aroun
I HAVE recently moved into a former public house, The Bell in Southoe, and I would like to know a little about its past.
Apparently, the last owners had rather "interesting" parties here and the word "dungeon" has been mentioned by neighbours.
It is around 250 years old and has been altered a lot in that time, but I would like to appeal to former customers and staff to find out what it was like and if there are any photos or interesting stories associated with it.
Readers can contact me on email@example.com or 07793 889105.
You may also want to watch:
Great North Road
- 1 Seven arrested after £70k-worth of bicycles stolen
- 2 St Ives beloved market returns to town centre
- 3 Fundraising day at St Neots pub
- 4 Village job club providing vital service
- 5 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 6 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 7 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 8 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 9 New programme of events for Commemoration Hall
- 10 Benefits cut will leave Hunts families 'in debt', warns charity