I HAVE recently moved into a former public house, The Bell in Southoe, and I would like to know a little about its past. Apparently, the last owners had rather interesting parties here and the word dungeon has been mentioned by neighbours. It is aroun
I HAVE recently moved into a former public house, The Bell in Southoe, and I would like to know a little about its past.
Apparently, the last owners had rather "interesting" parties here and the word "dungeon" has been mentioned by neighbours.
It is around 250 years old and has been altered a lot in that time, but I would like to appeal to former customers and staff to find out what it was like and if there are any photos or interesting stories associated with it.
Readers can contact me on email@example.com or 07793 889105.
Great North Road
- 1 Eight Huntingdon children handed anti-social behaviour interventions
- 2 Suspected case of bird flu in swan reported to DEFRA
- 3 A1 set for night-time and weekend closures until August
- 4 New homes plan for Huntingdonshire village
- 5 Police check home of 101-year-old animal rights patron for stolen beagles
- 6 Part of The Busway set for weekend closure with diversions near St Ives
- 7 Beagle puppies freed at MBR Acres after second day of action
- 8 Two lorries crashed on A14 near Spaldwick
- 9 Life sentence confirmed for Rikki Neave murderer
- 10 Meet the Sassy Lassies cycling group encouraging women in Huntingdonshire to ride