I HAVE recently moved into a former public house, The Bell in Southoe, and I would like to know a little about its past. Apparently, the last owners had rather interesting parties here and the word dungeon has been mentioned by neighbours. It is aroun
I HAVE recently moved into a former public house, The Bell in Southoe, and I would like to know a little about its past.
Apparently, the last owners had rather "interesting" parties here and the word "dungeon" has been mentioned by neighbours.
It is around 250 years old and has been altered a lot in that time, but I would like to appeal to former customers and staff to find out what it was like and if there are any photos or interesting stories associated with it.
Readers can contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07793 889105.
You may also want to watch:
Great North Road
- 1 Life is sweet! Cheesecake emporium opens in Brampton
- 2 The Windmill pub is set to reopen after extensive refurbishment
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 Do you have items of history for nostalgia group?
- 5 Paedophile foiled by undercover officer
- 6 Tudor history and famous Chinese Bridge in Godmanchester
- 7 Celebration of food and drink at town's first street food festival
- 8 Event to remember village's war hero
- 9 St Neots Town get new boss as Corr takes up Cambridge post
- 10 Drink-drive arrest after crash in Huntingdon