Look inside this modern £1.7million south Cambridgeshire home
- Credit: Cheffins
Tucked away in a small south Cambridgeshire village is a stunning five-bedroom modern home on the market for over £1.7million.
The “fine example of modernist architecture” sits on the High Street of Shepreth, a tiny civil parish between the city of Cambridge and Royston.
Boasting around 4900sqft of accommodation, the stunning pad is on the market with Cheffins in Cambridge at a guide price of £1,750,000.
A spokesperson for Cheffins said: “The house is a fine example of modernist architecture finished to an exceptional standard with a wealth of attractive features.
“It has large versatile accommodation extending to about 4900sqft occupying an attractive position close to the centre of this well served south Cambridgeshire village with a railway station.”
The finer details begin at the entrance door which sports a brushed stainless bar handle, leading into open plan kitchen, dining or sitting room with a feature stainless and glazed staircase.
It features a high-quality German kitchen with Corian working surfaces and a generous range of handle-less soft close cupboards and drawers.
- 1 Cambridgeshire zoo 'devastated' following death of white Bengal tiger
- 2 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 3 Public meeting to discuss Luton aircraft stacking system
- 4 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 5 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 6 Find out what's happening in Huntingdonshire for the Queen's Jubilee?
- 7 East West Rail host public event to discuss controversial project
- 8 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 9 'We must urgently plan to produce more food'
- 10 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
The living room boasts a glazed sliding door, a range of inset downlighters, colour changing lighting and double-glazed sliding doors to the side leading out to the garden.
On the first floor is a spacious landing with feature vaulted ceilings, glazed balustrades, under floor heating and a double-glazed window to the front.
The bedroom suite features a walk-in dressing room with a vaulted ceiling, ceiling with inset downlighters, fitted hanging rail, storage shelving, mirror and underfloor heating.
One of the two bathrooms has a free-standing bath, tiled shower cubicle, glazed screen, hand wash basin with storage drawers below, mirrored splashbacks, dual flush w.c., under floor heating, extractor fan and a double-glazed and frosted window.
Outside the property sits in its own delightful established plot with a driveway to front with paviours leading to front door and gated access to rear garden.
The front gardens are principally laid to lawn with a tree and a range of shrubs.
The rear garden with fencing, mature trees, shrubs, paved patio area and side pathway with space for bin and air source heat pumps.
For more information and pictures, visit the full Cheffins listing at: www.cheffins.co.uk/residential/property/5-bed-high-street-shepreth-sg8-55731