Home of the week: Character cottage with cosy, retro feel for sale in Hail Weston
- Credit: L2 Homes
This well presented, three bedroom character cottage is in the sought-after village of Hail Weston.
It is situated at the end of a short lane, overlooks a park, and is near a pub.
A stable door entrance gives a real retro feel to this must see, cosy property. Wooden beams aligning the lounge ceiling, wooden stained doors with iron latches, and a brick surround feature fireplace, add to the cottage’s overall style.
The kitchen has a mix of cream base and wall units, with check surround tiles. A built-in electric oven and hob, along with a deep ceramic rectangular sink, provide good contemporary kitchen facilities, along with space for a dishwasher and washing machine.
You may also want to watch:
Upstairs, the landing is newly carpeted. The main bedroom overlooks the front of the property, parking area and distant field backdrop. There is room for a good sized double bed, free standing wardrobe and dresser. The second bedroom can accommodate a standard double, although a single would give a more spacious feel. Bedroom three is ideal for an office or single room.
The bathroom has been newly fitted with a large bath/shower and screen. The white suite contrasts with the ceramic taupe wall tiles and vinyl, patterned floor.
Outside, there is a stone gravel parking area for several vehicles, with a well maintained small garden and shed. The oil-fuelled boiler sits at the back of the house and has been regularly maintained.
- 1 Burglary tip-off unearths £1.38m cannabis 'factory'
- 2 Ten motorists charged with drink driving over Bank Holiday weekend
- 3 Warner Bros spotted filming new Batman movie at Burghley House
- 4 Over 300 runners lace up their boots for virtual event in St Neots
- 5 Who is in the running for police and crime commissioner in Cambs
- 6 Runners from across Cambs raise £2,000 in two-day charity relay
- 7 More people returning to high streets now lockdown has eased
- 8 Operating theatres revamp at Hinchingbrooke Hospital given approval
- 9 St Neots has elected its new mayor and deputy mayor
- 10 Family-run business with expanding reputation
Hail Weston is two miles from St Neots and its many shops, restaurants and attractions.
Offers in excess of £350,000
Newtown, Hail Weston
L2 Homes Estate Agents - St Neots, 01480 582122, l2homes.co.uk