Pre-school rewarded for dedication
STAFF at a Sawtry pre-school have been recognised for their hard work and dedication after being nominated by the family of a child with cerebral palsy. During a ceremony at the Corn Exchange in Cambridge, Buttons and Bows Pre-school received a certificat
STAFF at a Sawtry pre-school have been recognised for their hard work and dedication after being nominated by the family of a child with cerebral palsy.
During a ceremony at the Corn Exchange in Cambridge, Buttons and Bows Pre-school received a certificate in the Way to Be awards for its outstanding contribution to education for all.
Julie Howells, manager of the pre-school, said "This is a fantastic achievement for our pre-school. It is very rewarding to be
commended for our ongoing commitment to provide an inclusive environment where independence, social skills and play opportunities enhance our children's development."
The awards, which are countywide, recognise the hard work and dedication of local companies both big and small.
The pre-school was commended for its commitment to "enrich the lives of disabled people" and was nominated by the Cooper family, whose son Ross has mild cerebral palsy and attends the pre-school.
- 1 Huntingdon man due in court on drug charges
- 2 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 3 Man who died on A1 at Sawtry is named
- 4 Jail for man who threatened to kill former girlfriend
- 5 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 6 5 suspects identified from New Year's Eve attack
- 7 See the average house price for Cambridgeshire's 'top' villages
- 8 Mini-convoy marks funeral of 'kind-hearted' lorry driver
- 9 Huntingdon bookshop gets share of £2m online profits
- 10 Jury challenged to consider 'substantial body of evidence' pointing to Rikki's killer
INFORMATION: The Buttons and Bows pre-school is based at the Old School Hall in Green End Road. Sessions run Monday to Friday from 9-11.30am or until noon for the Lunch Bunnies club. To find out more phone Chris Duncan on 01487 832110.
n Ofsted success- Page 27