Postbag: Special thanks
JUST after Christmas I came to Fenstanton to visit my sister who was sick. I did not expect to be extending my stay to attend her funeral. I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of Margaret Britton s wonderful friends, who not only offered her
JUST after Christmas I came to Fenstanton to visit my sister who was sick. I did not expect to be extending my stay to attend her funeral.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of Margaret Britton's wonderful friends, who not only offered her support and love whilst she was sick, but extended that friendship and support to me as I stayed on.
Thank you is all I can say but that does not express the depth of my feelings for all of you. I have returned to Australia content in the knowledge that Margaret must have been a lovely person to have so many lovely friends.
Au revoir! I hope to meet some of you when I return in a few years' time.
You may also want to watch:
CHRIS COULSTOCK (Mrs), Stoneville, Western Australia
- 1 Woman left with a ‘bloodied nose’ in Huntingdon
- 2 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 3 Jail for Fenstanton man who groomed teenager
- 4 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 5 Do you remember the old Megatron at Alconbury?
- 6 Woman in her 60s 'remains in serious condition' after B1514 crash
- 7 Drug dealing pair caught thanks to eagle-eyed neighbours
- 8 Historic St Ives former grammar school site set for houses after £1m sale
- 9 Family pay tribute to great grandfather who died in Buckden Road crash
- 10 Delays in Hartford due to crash between cyclist and motorist