Postbag: More amenities
WITH what we people of St Neots pay in tax I would have thought we could have had a better deal her. Perhaps a leisure park area like Bedford,where there are more amenities – bowling, swimming and roller skating and many things for the younger folk to do.
WITH what we people of St Neots pay in tax I would have thought we could have had a better deal her.
Perhaps a leisure park area like Bedford,where there are more amenities - bowling, swimming and roller skating and many things for the younger folk to do.
The town is getting bigger with overspill but we have an overloaded swimming pool, no activities close together in one place.
Yes, people are always using the library - it's great, but it should have been done years ago to bring it in line with the town's growing size.
You may also want to watch:
The money was spent on a failed Priory Centre, a museum which was thankfully turned down and a skateboard area which is damaged already.
Make use of the area on which the swimming pool was, like an open pavilion, with things to do for everyone to use, with many activities.
- 1 Shops, homes and office space plan for town centre building
- 2 St Neots man banned from pubs for two years
- 3 Homes plan will 'breathe new life' into town
- 4 St Neots care assistant Jack set to shine in BBC Three's Glow Up
- 5 Memories of St Neots' town centre
- 6 Ventriloquist shares career highlights after retiring in Huntingdon
- 7 Government plans at-home tablet to 'stop the virus in its tracks'
- 8 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 9 For sale: Spacious two bedroom bungalow with generous plots in Hartford
- 10 St Ives teenager donating her hair for charity
The bowling in the town is too expensive and is also too small to have people using it as a smoking cafe.
I expect this is society of today's don't-care attitude. Where is the theatre and cinema for people to go and enjoy things? The only people I see are Hoodies, just troubled people trying to enjoy what's left of this area.
M LYLE, Eynesbury