Postbag: Minority rule
WHAT a sad changing world we now live in. After seeing my son for the first time in the school play I thought this will make a nice present if I record it for the family. How wrong was I! It appeared that a tiny minority of parents objected to any video
WHAT a sad changing world we now live in. After seeing my son for the first time in the school play I thought "this will make a nice present if I record it for the family." How wrong was I!
It appeared that a tiny minority of parents objected to any video of their children, thus preventing any recording. What a sad, pathetic lot. Yet again the minority rules.
The children were in costumes, for heaven's sake. This was for parents and other selected residents. Are they saying that they fear some of us are child perverts? If they are, they would do well to remember that our children play together at school and learn together.
If they don't like the thought of a video being made with their child in it, maybe they should keep them out of next year's play!
You may also want to watch:
S HUNT, Old Pound Close, Hemingford Grey
- 1 Not one, but possibly two viaducts for St Neots!
- 2 Drink-drive arrest after crash in Huntingdon
- 3 Paedophile exposed in undercover police operation
- 4 Huntingdon drug dealer jailed after police find messages on his phone
- 5 Metro is off the cards says new mayor Dr Nik Johnson
- 6 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 7 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Police warning after spate of thefts from cars in Warboys
- 10 Strictly favourites Anton and Giovanni set for star-studded show