Postbag: Minority rule
WHAT a sad changing world we now live in. After seeing my son for the first time in the school play I thought this will make a nice present if I record it for the family. How wrong was I! It appeared that a tiny minority of parents objected to any video
WHAT a sad changing world we now live in. After seeing my son for the first time in the school play I thought "this will make a nice present if I record it for the family." How wrong was I!
It appeared that a tiny minority of parents objected to any video of their children, thus preventing any recording. What a sad, pathetic lot. Yet again the minority rules.
The children were in costumes, for heaven's sake. This was for parents and other selected residents. Are they saying that they fear some of us are child perverts? If they are, they would do well to remember that our children play together at school and learn together.
If they don't like the thought of a video being made with their child in it, maybe they should keep them out of next year's play!
You may also want to watch:
S HUNT, Old Pound Close, Hemingford Grey
- 1 Pubs with outdoor seating and details of how to book a table, from April 12
- 2 Man who drove at runner before crashing is disqualified
- 3 Ancient church and former airfield are historical features of Graveley village
- 4 Tributes paid to Prince Philip from across Huntingdonshire
- 5 Village bonded during pandemic and community began stronger
- 6 What are the rules when pubs reopen on April 12
- 7 Town rangers are the friendly face of the High Street
- 8 Highways England agreed to meet A14 campaigners at site of 'dangerous junctions'
- 9 New shop opening in St Ives as lock-down eases on April 12
- 10 Students in Ramsey complete 180,874 minutes of exercise for school challenge