Postbag: Keep Trust local
I WOULD like to thank The Hunts Post for the article Care trust could still be saved (January 18). I hope many of your readers have, as was suggested in the article, written to Lord Warner so we can, hopefully, keep the control of this trust local. I d
I WOULD like to thank The Hunts Post for the article "Care trust could still be saved" (January 18).
I hope many of your readers have, as was suggested in the article, written to Lord Warner so we can, hopefully, keep the control of this trust local.
I do not work in the trust but I do use the services that it provides, especially the dental service. I have always been very pleased with the standard.
Let us remember big is not always beautiful! If you have not written, please do so.
You may also want to watch:
DENISE SANDERSON, Great Stukeley
- 1 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 2 Road closure in Huntingdon over weekend of July 31
- 3 Motorist crashes into telephone pole at Wyton
- 4 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 5 St Ives woman who sold ecstasy to school children avoids jail
- 6 First post-lockdown Parkrun in St Neots held in memory of four runners
- 7 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 8 Heroin worth £1.7m found in holdall in car in St Neots
- 9 Roman millstone with 2,000-year-old engraving of penis to go on display
- 10 New plans on the horizon for Black Cat Radio