Postbag: It’s a big mess
WE are constantly being told that walking is good for us and to leave our cars at home on the school runs, but walking to school through Marriotts Yard in Ramsey certainly gives us parents little incentive. It is the worst school walk in Ramsey that I kno
WE are constantly being told that walking is good for us and to leave our cars at home on the school runs, but walking to school through Marriotts Yard in Ramsey certainly gives us parents little incentive. It is the worst school walk in Ramsey that I know of, constantly dodging piles of dog mess.
But to make matters worse some idiot has decided to pick up their dog mess in a carrier bag every morning and leave that on the pavement, too.
Do they realise that, when the poor children get in to school and sit on the carpet listening to the teachers, their shoes are covered?
I am sick of cleaning dog mess off my daughter's school shoes.
You may also want to watch:
Come on, you dog wardens. We need some fines in Ramsey before the parents take it in their own hands and return these bags of delight to their rightful owners. They are giving all the decent dog owners a bad name.
REBECCA BROPHY, Mill Lane, Ramsey
- 1 Family farmers win court case against oat milk giants
- 2 Driver escapes injury after A14 lorry fire
- 3 Look inside new £260,000 luxury flats at former 90s nightclub
- 4 Huntingdon home to one of the most 'luxurious' breakfasts in the UK
- 5 Great turnout and 'disco royalty' at DSCNNCT festival
- 6 Four dogs rescued after being abandoned on A14
- 7 Pigeons still roosting on old A14 bridge despite preventative mesh
- 8 Huntingdon 'predator' jailed for raping woman at his home
- 9 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 10 Visiting to resume at Hinchingbrooke Hospital