Postbag: It’s a big mess
WE are constantly being told that walking is good for us and to leave our cars at home on the school runs, but walking to school through Marriotts Yard in Ramsey certainly gives us parents little incentive. It is the worst school walk in Ramsey that I kno
WE are constantly being told that walking is good for us and to leave our cars at home on the school runs, but walking to school through Marriotts Yard in Ramsey certainly gives us parents little incentive. It is the worst school walk in Ramsey that I know of, constantly dodging piles of dog mess.
But to make matters worse some idiot has decided to pick up their dog mess in a carrier bag every morning and leave that on the pavement, too.
Do they realise that, when the poor children get in to school and sit on the carpet listening to the teachers, their shoes are covered?
I am sick of cleaning dog mess off my daughter's school shoes.
You may also want to watch:
Come on, you dog wardens. We need some fines in Ramsey before the parents take it in their own hands and return these bags of delight to their rightful owners. They are giving all the decent dog owners a bad name.
REBECCA BROPHY, Mill Lane, Ramsey
- 1 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 2 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 3 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 4 Delicious dessert shop 'Snik Snax' opens
- 5 Homebirths suspended at Hinchingbrooke Hospital due to staff shortages
- 6 Huntingdon dealer who stole from vulnerable man is jailed
- 7 Warning to Huntingdon residents about the legal use of e-scooters
- 8 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 9 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
- 10 Road closure in Huntingdon over weekend of July 31