Postbag: It’s a big mess
WE are constantly being told that walking is good for us and to leave our cars at home on the school runs, but walking to school through Marriotts Yard in Ramsey certainly gives us parents little incentive. It is the worst school walk in Ramsey that I kno
WE are constantly being told that walking is good for us and to leave our cars at home on the school runs, but walking to school through Marriotts Yard in Ramsey certainly gives us parents little incentive. It is the worst school walk in Ramsey that I know of, constantly dodging piles of dog mess.
But to make matters worse some idiot has decided to pick up their dog mess in a carrier bag every morning and leave that on the pavement, too.
Do they realise that, when the poor children get in to school and sit on the carpet listening to the teachers, their shoes are covered?
I am sick of cleaning dog mess off my daughter's school shoes.
You may also want to watch:
Come on, you dog wardens. We need some fines in Ramsey before the parents take it in their own hands and return these bags of delight to their rightful owners. They are giving all the decent dog owners a bad name.
REBECCA BROPHY, Mill Lane, Ramsey
- 1 Homes plan will 'breathe new life' into town
- 2 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 3 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 4 Read our focus on Ramsey town centre
- 5 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 6 Charity 130-mile trek raises over £4,000 after rare diagnosis for Hunts man
- 7 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 8 Grants handed out to help people with cancer in Hunts total £17,000
- 9 Best Seat in the House - Meal boxes - are they an over-priced luxury?
- 10 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named