POST STRIKES: Cambs parents warned over school places deadline
PARENTS in Cambridgeshire who are applying for secondary school places for their children are being warned that the deadline – and more postal strikes – is looming. The deadline to submit for 2010 applications is midnight on November 6. But with more st
PARENTS in Cambridgeshire who are applying for secondary school places for their children are being warned that the deadline - and more postal strikes - is looming.
The deadline to submit for 2010 applications is midnight on November 6.
But with more strikes by Royal Mail workers due to take place and a backlog of letters and parcels expected, parents are being urged to complete the forms online.
The forms can be completed at www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/admissions or can be obtained from primary schools and returned to the admissions team at Cambridgeshire County Council.
You may also want to watch:
Completed application forms can also be handed in to primary school and sent to CCC via its internal courier system, which is not affected by the postal strike.
Parents of children in Cambridgeshire due to start primary school in September 2010 have until December 4 to submit their applications for places.
- 1 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 2 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 3 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 4 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 5 Hinchingbrooke paediatrician’s relief after getting Covid-19 vaccine
- 6 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 7 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 8 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 9 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 10 HSBC is to close its branch in Huntingdon, it has been announced
This process is the same.
INFORMATION: Contact the admissions team at CCC on 01223 699200 or 699662.