Police search for flasher
POLICE in St Neots are appealing for witnesses and information after a man indecently exposed himself in Eaton Socon.The man, who is described as 5 7 , between 21 and 40, with short dark hair, was seen wearing nothing but a pair of white pants on a rive
POLICE in St Neots are appealing for witnesses and information after a man indecently exposed himself in Eaton Socon.
The man, who is described as 5'7", between 21 and 40, with short dark hair, was seen wearing nothing but a pair of white pants on a riverbank near Eaton Socon cricket pitch.
The man is believed to have stood with his back to the Eynesbury side of the riverbank and exposed himself.
PC Trudy-Jo Paine, who is investigating the incident, said: "I would appeal to anyone who saw this man on June 9 at about 4.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
"I believe the area would have been busy around this time and I'm sure other people must have seen this man. I would also ask anyone who believes they know who this man is to speak to police."
Anyone with information should contact PC Paine at St Neots Police Station on 0845 456 456 4 or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Dismay and concern over plans to build 36-foot railway viaduct
- 2 Slepe Hall Hotel in St Ives has new owners
- 3 Men who threatened shop workers with an axe are jailed
- 4 Who is in the running for police and crime commissioner in Cambs
- 5 National Trust reveal theft of 'historic items' and damage to Wimpole Hall
- 6 Cambs police officer saves life of man who overdosed in park
- 7 Burglary tip-off unearths £1.38m cannabis 'factory'
- 8 Election Special: Who's standing where in Huntingdonshire
- 9 'Keeping things simple' is key to business success for St Neots firm
- 10 Huntingdon business is first in UK to supply American craft beer