Police search for flasher
POLICE in St Neots are appealing for witnesses and information after a man indecently exposed himself in Eaton Socon.The man, who is described as 5 7 , between 21 and 40, with short dark hair, was seen wearing nothing but a pair of white pants on a rive
POLICE in St Neots are appealing for witnesses and information after a man indecently exposed himself in Eaton Socon.
The man, who is described as 5'7", between 21 and 40, with short dark hair, was seen wearing nothing but a pair of white pants on a riverbank near Eaton Socon cricket pitch.
The man is believed to have stood with his back to the Eynesbury side of the riverbank and exposed himself.
PC Trudy-Jo Paine, who is investigating the incident, said: "I would appeal to anyone who saw this man on June 9 at about 4.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
"I believe the area would have been busy around this time and I'm sure other people must have seen this man. I would also ask anyone who believes they know who this man is to speak to police."
Anyone with information should contact PC Paine at St Neots Police Station on 0845 456 456 4 or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 St Ives beloved market returns to town centre
- 2 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 3 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 4 The changing face of forests and woods in Huntingdonshire
- 5 Fundraising day at St Neots pub
- 6 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 7 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 8 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 9 'We want to help our market towns' - Funding plans extended due to pandemic
- 10 Huntingdon care home company scoops award in region's top 20