Police search for driver who hit girl cyclist
THE DRIVER of a black BMW is being urged to come forward after failing to stop when he collided with a 10-year-old girl on her bicycle in Eaton Socon. The incident happened at about 8.30am on Wednesday April 26 when the girl was cycling along the Great N
THE DRIVER of a black BMW is being urged to come forward after failing to stop when he collided with a 10-year-old girl on her bicycle in Eaton Socon.
The incident happened at about 8.30am on Wednesday April 26 when the girl was cycling along the Great North Road.
The girl fell off her bike when she collided, breaking her ankle and spraining her wrist. The driver of the BMW, which failed to stop following the collision, is described as a dark-haired man.
Pc Jayne Maggs, who is investigating the incident said: "I would appeal to the driver of the BMW to come forward. It may be that he did not realise there had been a collision, and we need him to come forward to help us establish the facts. I would also like to hear from anyone who may have seen the collision take place."
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: Contact Pc Maggs at St Neots Police Station on 0845 4564564 or Crimestoppers on 0845 4564564.
- 1 Letter of the Week: Brexit gain for food bank!
- 2 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 3 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 4 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 5 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 6 Concerns raised about increase in lorries if plan goes ahead
- 7 Best Seat in the House - Meal boxes - are they an over-priced luxury?
- 8 More Readers' Photos for this week
- 9 Domestic abuse survivor speaks out on 'reign of terror'
- 10 New emergency facilities open at Hinchingbrooke Hospital