Police close parts of the A1 after a ‘fatal collision’ at Eaton Socon
- Credit: Archant
Motorists are being advised to find alternative routes after a fatal collision on the A1 at Eaton Socon this afternoon (January 26).
A police spokesman said officers were called around 3.10pm to the northbound carriageway where one person has suffered fatal injuries.
The A1 has since been closed northbound from the A428 Wyboston junction, and at the B645 northbound.
Two vehicles are believed to have been involved.
Motorists are advised to avoid the area or expect delays.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the collision should contact the Road Policing Unit on 101.
- 1 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 2 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 3 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 4 Man rescued from car stuck in Tilbrook flooding
- 5 St Neots entrepreneur to host 24-hour ‘Speak Up’ event
- 6 Flood warnings issued as police receive multiple calls
- 7 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 8 GP surgeries in Huntingdon and Papworth start vaccine roll-out
- 9 Entrepreneur and family businessman Philip Lalor has died
- 10 Huntingdon First says use local businesses where possible