Police close parts of the A1 after a ‘fatal collision’ at Eaton Socon
- Credit: Archant
Motorists are being advised to find alternative routes after a fatal collision on the A1 at Eaton Socon this afternoon (January 26).
A police spokesman said officers were called around 3.10pm to the northbound carriageway where one person has suffered fatal injuries.
The A1 has since been closed northbound from the A428 Wyboston junction, and at the B645 northbound.
Two vehicles are believed to have been involved.
Motorists are advised to avoid the area or expect delays.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the collision should contact the Road Policing Unit on 101.
- 1 Woman left with a ‘bloodied nose’ in Huntingdon
- 2 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 3 Jail for Fenstanton man who groomed teenager
- 4 Volunteers needed for memorial nature reserve
- 5 Family pay tribute to great grandfather who died in Buckden Road crash
- 6 Secret Garden Party to return after five years
- 7 Do you remember the old Megatron at Alconbury?
- 8 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 9 Woman in her 60s 'remains in serious condition' after B1514 crash
- 10 Drug dealing pair caught thanks to eagle-eyed neighbours