Police close parts of the A1 after a ‘fatal collision’ at Eaton Socon
- Credit: Archant
Motorists are being advised to find alternative routes after a fatal collision on the A1 at Eaton Socon this afternoon (January 26).
A police spokesman said officers were called around 3.10pm to the northbound carriageway where one person has suffered fatal injuries.
The A1 has since been closed northbound from the A428 Wyboston junction, and at the B645 northbound.
Two vehicles are believed to have been involved.
Motorists are advised to avoid the area or expect delays.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the collision should contact the Road Policing Unit on 101.
- 1 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 2 One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 3 Domestic abuse survivor speaks out on 'reign of terror'
- 4 Concerns raised about increase in lorries if plan goes ahead
- 5 New emergency facilities open at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 6 Hunts Post Reader Photos for this week
- 7 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 8 Tim retires after 25 years with law firm
- 9 Do you remember the old cinemas in Huntingdonshire?
- 10 New griddle restaurant opens in St Neots