Police appeal for dashcam footage following serious collision today (Wednesday)
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information following a serious collision on B645 this morning (September 4).
At about 6.55am, a Range Rover and a Mazda MX5 collided between the villages of Tilbrook and Kimbolton.
The driver of the Mazda, a 48-year-old man, was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital by air ambulance where he remains in a critical, but stable condition.
The Range Rover driver, a 42-year-old man, suffered serious injuries and was taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital.
The road was re-opened at about 12.15pm.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with dashcam footage of the collision or who may have seen the incident is asked to call police on 101 quoting incident 72 of the September 4. Alternatively, you can report online at www.cambs.police.uk/report.
- 1 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 2 Driver of fully laden HGV who failed breath test 'couldn't stand up unaided'
- 3 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 4 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 5 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 6 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 7 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 8 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 9 Hinchingbrooke paediatrician’s relief after getting Covid-19 vaccine
- 10 Plastic burgers and teething troubles - the Modern Mum