Police appeal for dashcam footage following serious collision today (Wednesday)
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information following a serious collision on B645 this morning (September 4).
At about 6.55am, a Range Rover and a Mazda MX5 collided between the villages of Tilbrook and Kimbolton.
The driver of the Mazda, a 48-year-old man, was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital by air ambulance where he remains in a critical, but stable condition.
The Range Rover driver, a 42-year-old man, suffered serious injuries and was taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital.
The road was re-opened at about 12.15pm.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with dashcam footage of the collision or who may have seen the incident is asked to call police on 101 quoting incident 72 of the September 4. Alternatively, you can report online at www.cambs.police.uk/report.
- 1 Homes plan will 'breathe new life' into town
- 2 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 3 Read our focus on Ramsey town centre
- 4 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 5 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 6 Charity 130-mile trek raises over £4,000 after rare diagnosis for Hunts man
- 7 Grants handed out to help people with cancer in Hunts total £17,000
- 8 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 9 'Am I being overcharged for gas and electricity'?
- 10 Woman dies after car hits lamppost in Eaton Ford