Police appeal for dashcam footage following serious collision today (Wednesday)
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information following a serious collision on B645 this morning (September 4).
At about 6.55am, a Range Rover and a Mazda MX5 collided between the villages of Tilbrook and Kimbolton.
The driver of the Mazda, a 48-year-old man, was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital by air ambulance where he remains in a critical, but stable condition.
The Range Rover driver, a 42-year-old man, suffered serious injuries and was taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital.
The road was re-opened at about 12.15pm.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with dashcam footage of the collision or who may have seen the incident is asked to call police on 101 quoting incident 72 of the September 4. Alternatively, you can report online at www.cambs.police.uk/report.
- 1 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 2 Man in his 80s dies in fatal Buckden Road crash at Brampton
- 3 Drug dealer who 'exploited vulnerable people' linked to 101 wraps of cocaine
- 4 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 5 Wanted woman accused of killing children in M1 crash could be in Huntingdon
- 6 Fundraisers hit £400,000 milestone after month of charity challenges
- 7 Concerns over planned travel hub at railway station
- 8 Police find string of ponies in middle of Cambridgeshire road
- 9 Co-op grocery delivery robots are coming to Cambridgeshire
- 10 Spuds in a bucket competition at the gardening club