Police and Government 'wrong' on migrants
THE Chief Constable, Julie Spence, and Labour Minister Barbara Follett have been having a political custard pie-slinging match. Both are wrong in extremes. Mrs Spence is wrong in thinking steeply-rising migrant crime in Cambridgeshire can be solved by sho
THE Chief Constable, Julie Spence, and Labour Minister Barbara Follett have been having a political custard pie-slinging match. Both are wrong in extremes.
Mrs Spence is wrong in thinking steeply-rising migrant crime in Cambridgeshire can be solved by shovelling more taxpayers' money at the problem, when the only sure-fire way is stopping all immigration, repatriating all bogus asylum-seekers and, without exception, booting out any immigrant breaking the law.
Ignore fatuous claims that migrants are no more bent on criminality than the indigenous population, and extra money is needed for interpreters. Why do police need more interpreters if not for questioning immigrants on law-breaking?
As for Labour claiming they have immigration under control, there are supposedly around 600,000 illegals in Britain, revealing Labour is a total stranger to the truth. Unbiased, independent research, accepted by the Home Office, reveals that the police underplay and under-record crime statistics by an approximate factor of five, puffing up any improvement by the same factor.
The same formula can be safely applied to Labour Party feel-good claims - witness Labour claiming the 2012 Olympics will cost Britain £2.9billion. Round up to £3billion, multiply by five, and the resulting sum is probably still short of the eventual cost.
Witness Labour Minister Alan Johnson publicly claiming immigrants were taking only one per cent of social housing, then days later surreptitiously slipping out that it was five per cent - probably still grossly under-estimated. So, applying the five-factor constant to Labour's 600,000 figure the resulting sum of three million is also probably an under-estimate.
- 1 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 2 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 3 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 4 Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- 5 Drug Dealer from Huntingdon has been sentenced
- 6 Updated details of the Christmas lights switch-on in St Neots
- 7 London Luton Airport and NATS will go ahead with Huntingdonshire flight path
- 8 Crafty Monkey is encouraging people to shop local this winter
- 9 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 10 Steve's Taxis has donated more than £20,000 to Hinchingbrooke Hospital
Culturally, financially and security-wise, recent whole-scale uncontrolled immigration to Britain has been and continues to be an unmitigated disaster for the indigenous population. The only political party with the will and strong policies for eliminating migrant crime is the fourth-largest and fastest-growing one, the British National Party.