Please take care of the cemetery – not just one end of it
ON A Father’s Day visit to Offord D’Arcy cemetery to lay flowers on my dad’s grave, we walked through the gates and just stopped. I looked and thought I was in a field that was waiting to be cut for the grass was about 3ft high.
This is where all the local people are buried, including all of my family.
Where the new graves are was cut lovely, so why have other areas been left to grow wild?
Please make the cemetery look the same all round, not just one end.
You may also want to watch:
East Chadley Lane
- 1 Woman in her 60s 'remains in serious condition' after B1514 crash
- 2 Family pay tribute to great grandfather who died in Buckden Road crash
- 3 Delays in Hartford due to crash between cyclist and motorist
- 4 Historic St Ives former grammar school site set for houses after £1m sale
- 5 Drug dealing pair caught thanks to eagle-eyed neighbours
- 6 New superintendent for Hunts is familiar face from TV crime documentary
- 7 Watch the moment E-scooter rider, 16, narrowly misses crashing into bus
- 8 Golf Day raises more than £800 for CamSight
- 9 Parking spaces so narrow that driver had to climb out the boot!
- 10 Plea to council to halt £6.5m crematorium plan