Please take care of the cemetery – not just one end of it
ON A Father’s Day visit to Offord D’Arcy cemetery to lay flowers on my dad’s grave, we walked through the gates and just stopped. I looked and thought I was in a field that was waiting to be cut for the grass was about 3ft high.
This is where all the local people are buried, including all of my family.
Where the new graves are was cut lovely, so why have other areas been left to grow wild?
Please make the cemetery look the same all round, not just one end.
You may also want to watch:
East Chadley Lane
- 1 Shops, homes and office space plan for town centre building
- 2 St Neots man banned from pubs for two years
- 3 Homes plan will 'breathe new life' into town
- 4 St Neots care assistant Jack set to shine in BBC Three's Glow Up
- 5 Memories of St Neots' town centre
- 6 Ventriloquist shares career highlights after retiring in Huntingdon
- 7 Government plans at-home tablet to 'stop the virus in its tracks'
- 8 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 9 For sale: Spacious two bedroom bungalow with generous plots in Hartford
- 10 St Ives teenager donating her hair for charity