Please take care of the cemetery – not just one end of it
ON A Father’s Day visit to Offord D’Arcy cemetery to lay flowers on my dad’s grave, we walked through the gates and just stopped. I looked and thought I was in a field that was waiting to be cut for the grass was about 3ft high.
This is where all the local people are buried, including all of my family.
Where the new graves are was cut lovely, so why have other areas been left to grow wild?
Please make the cemetery look the same all round, not just one end.
You may also want to watch:
East Chadley Lane
- 1 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 2 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 3 Harrowing video warning from seriously ill 20-year-old who survived Covid
- 4 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 5 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 6 24-hour speaking event supports mental health charity
- 7 First patients in St Ives to receive Covid-19 vaccination
- 8 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 9 Wood Green animal charity launches appeal for new cattery
- 10 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.