Please take care of the cemetery – not just one end of it
ON A Father’s Day visit to Offord D’Arcy cemetery to lay flowers on my dad’s grave, we walked through the gates and just stopped. I looked and thought I was in a field that was waiting to be cut for the grass was about 3ft high.
This is where all the local people are buried, including all of my family.
Where the new graves are was cut lovely, so why have other areas been left to grow wild?
Please make the cemetery look the same all round, not just one end.
East Chadley Lane
- 1 Missing woman back home
- 2 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 3 Huntingdon man due in court on drug charges
- 4 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 5 Read the fascinating history of The Old Bridge Hotel
- 6 Jail for Huntingdon man who threatened to kill woman
- 7 New bus service launched to serve Hunts villages
- 8 Man who died on A1 at Sawtry is named
- 9 Serious case review launched into death of Teddie Mitchell
- 10 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police