Please move on
IN the last couple of months most weekends have become the domain of drunken, mindless, knuckle-dragging morons, high on a few Stellas. Not content with stealing solar lights, smashing garden ornaments, taking off car aerials, they then throw empty alcoh
IN the last couple of months most weekends have become the domain of drunken, mindless, knuckle-dragging morons, high on a few Stellas.
Not content with stealing solar lights, smashing garden ornaments, taking off car aerials, they then throw empty alcohol bottles into the local primary school, where they smash into bits of broken glass. Still not content, they damage the school fence during their Rambo rampage.
While still patting themselves on the back for their bravery, we now discover two little girls on the swings in a park are picked on and have their toys taken out of their toy prams. Why? Are their pathetic low-life lives so sad?
What scum have moved here? Of course, they won't read this - too many long words with more than three or four letters that they can't cope with.
You may also want to watch:
Where is the bravery swigging pop, stealing with their sticky little fingers and setting light to hedges, causing the fire service to come out - drop-outs and losers who have no aim in life? What a tough gang they are.
They are being watched and seen. They should take the train and move out.
- 1 Not one, but possibly two viaducts for St Neots!
- 2 Drink-drive arrest after crash in Huntingdon
- 3 Nurses Day 2021: You thank our dedicated Hunts nurses for their care
- 4 Paedophile exposed in undercover police operation
- 5 Woman stole from terminally-ill mother
- 6 Huntingdon drug dealer jailed after police find messages on his phone
- 7 Life is sweet! Cheesecake emporium opens in Brampton
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Pasco Hussain is named as the new mayor of St Ives
- 10 Metro is off the cards says new mayor Dr Nik Johnson
S HUNT, Hemingford Grey