Please move on
IN the last couple of months most weekends have become the domain of drunken, mindless, knuckle-dragging morons, high on a few Stellas. Not content with stealing solar lights, smashing garden ornaments, taking off car aerials, they then throw empty alcoh
IN the last couple of months most weekends have become the domain of drunken, mindless, knuckle-dragging morons, high on a few Stellas.
Not content with stealing solar lights, smashing garden ornaments, taking off car aerials, they then throw empty alcohol bottles into the local primary school, where they smash into bits of broken glass. Still not content, they damage the school fence during their Rambo rampage.
While still patting themselves on the back for their bravery, we now discover two little girls on the swings in a park are picked on and have their toys taken out of their toy prams. Why? Are their pathetic low-life lives so sad?
What scum have moved here? Of course, they won't read this - too many long words with more than three or four letters that they can't cope with.
Where is the bravery swigging pop, stealing with their sticky little fingers and setting light to hedges, causing the fire service to come out - drop-outs and losers who have no aim in life? What a tough gang they are.
They are being watched and seen. They should take the train and move out.
- 1 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 2 Woman dies in crash on London Road in St Ives
- 3 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 4 Air Ambulance is called to serious crash on London Road in St Ives
- 5 Sawtry homes plan is approved
- 6 House set alight in Brampton
- 7 Young man dies on B645 near St Neots following a head-on crash
- 8 Tributes for Godmanchester mum Lisa Leader who passed away on Friday
- 9 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 10 Businesswoman who launched popular St Ives shop has died
S HUNT, Hemingford Grey