Please move on
IN the last couple of months most weekends have become the domain of drunken, mindless, knuckle-dragging morons, high on a few Stellas. Not content with stealing solar lights, smashing garden ornaments, taking off car aerials, they then throw empty alcoh
IN the last couple of months most weekends have become the domain of drunken, mindless, knuckle-dragging morons, high on a few Stellas.
Not content with stealing solar lights, smashing garden ornaments, taking off car aerials, they then throw empty alcohol bottles into the local primary school, where they smash into bits of broken glass. Still not content, they damage the school fence during their Rambo rampage.
While still patting themselves on the back for their bravery, we now discover two little girls on the swings in a park are picked on and have their toys taken out of their toy prams. Why? Are their pathetic low-life lives so sad?
What scum have moved here? Of course, they won't read this - too many long words with more than three or four letters that they can't cope with.
You may also want to watch:
Where is the bravery swigging pop, stealing with their sticky little fingers and setting light to hedges, causing the fire service to come out - drop-outs and losers who have no aim in life? What a tough gang they are.
They are being watched and seen. They should take the train and move out.
- 1 Huntingdon 'predator' jailed for raping woman at his home
- 2 Huntingdon home to one of the most 'luxurious' breakfasts in the UK
- 3 Sewer network improvements in £600k investment for St Neots
- 4 Giant elephant and free rides at Huntingdon Fun Day
- 5 Group charged in connection with Rutland Cycling burglary
- 6 Alconbury to benefit from £200,000 flood protection funding
- 7 Widow, 80, cleans blocked drain in Buckden after 'several floods'
- 8 Pigeons still roosting on old A14 bridge despite preventative mesh
- 9 Rural theft cost Cambridgeshire £2 million in 2020
- 10 'Thank you so much!' - fundraising bid secures new wheelchair for Ellamae
S HUNT, Hemingford Grey