Peterborough Car Show ready to roll this bank holiday weekend (May 28/29)
- Credit: Archant
The Peterborough Car Show returns to the East of England Showground on the bank holiday weekend (Saturday and Sunday May 28/29).
The show offers an amazing day out for all the family with free entry for children. See some mind-blowing cars and really get into the spirit of the lifestyle and culture that surrounds them; the music, the fashion and the food. With live action both on and off stage.
Where else will you find BDC Drifting Demos, or your chance to have a ride in one of these top competition Drift Cars spinning their way around the Live Action Arena, a full-on stunt show with car crashing, fire running mayhem and record-breaking stunt bikes?
You won’t, is the simple answer.
All this is offered alongside American lowrider muscle cars dancing their way around front of stage throughout the day with top DJs mixing it up with fire-breathing dancing girls and live bands, the awesome Wall of Death and their death defying tricks.
You may also want to watch:
New for 2016, the organisers have invited some talented bodypainting artists all with different, original and unique designs. Come along and take a look, you will be amazed at what these artists can achieve.
With bouncy Castles and face painting for the children too, this is one event you can’t afford to miss.
For more details and ticket information go to the website http://www.peterboroughcarshow.co.uk
- 1 St Ives beloved market returns to town centre
- 2 Fundraising day at St Neots pub
- 3 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 4 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 5 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 6 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 7 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 8 The changing face of forests and woods in Huntingdonshire
- 9 'We want to help our market towns' - Funding plans extended due to pandemic
- 10 Huntingdon care home company scoops award in region's top 20