Passenger reaction to the guided bus service
THE guided bus opened to the public on Sunday and passengers have been getting their first taste of the service.
Is it living up to expectations? Here’s some thoughts of the passengers so far:
Doreen Armstrong and her mother Evelyn Wootten, Pidley
It is very good, but I do hope they keep the prices reasonable. It’s quick and reliable and you get a very good view.
You may also want to watch:
Went on the bus this morning to the science park. Good smooth ride, shame it got to Cambridge 10 minutes late due to the driver needing a fag break at St Ives bus station. Could he not have waited until he got to the end of the route or have one before his route started?
If it can’t run on time on its first working week day, may stick with the car.
- 1 Woman dies after car hits lamppost in Eaton Ford
- 2 Huge queues and excitement in Huntingdon as shoppers return
- 3 Tribute for inspirational transplant patient Sammi Sparke
- 4 Story of "poltergeist activity" at the local pub
- 5 Village was location of rail disaster and hosted music festival for many years
- 6 Drivers escape unharmed after lorry and roadworks truck crash on A1m
- 7 'The heart is back in the town centre', says Bid on reopening day
- 8 Tough year but great to be open again says Chequers Shoes in Huntingdon
- 9 What are the rules when pubs reopen on April 12
- 10 Litter picking hero Kym collects rubbish and a pogo stick!
Mr and Mrs Jackson, Hemingford Grey
We will definitely be travelling on it all of the time. It’s really no effort to get here [St Ives park and ride site] and it’s nice and smooth.
Have you been on it yet?
E-mail your views to firstname.lastname@example.org