Passenger reaction to the guided bus service
THE guided bus opened to the public on Sunday and passengers have been getting their first taste of the service.
Is it living up to expectations? Here’s some thoughts of the passengers so far:
Doreen Armstrong and her mother Evelyn Wootten, Pidley
It is very good, but I do hope they keep the prices reasonable. It’s quick and reliable and you get a very good view.
You may also want to watch:
Went on the bus this morning to the science park. Good smooth ride, shame it got to Cambridge 10 minutes late due to the driver needing a fag break at St Ives bus station. Could he not have waited until he got to the end of the route or have one before his route started?
If it can’t run on time on its first working week day, may stick with the car.
- 1 Lorry driver who 'couldn't stand up' was three times over drink-drive limit
- 2 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 3 It's snowing! Send us your snow photos
- 4 Fantastic snow photos from our Hunts Post readers
- 5 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 6 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 7 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 8 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 9 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 10 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
Mr and Mrs Jackson, Hemingford Grey
We will definitely be travelling on it all of the time. It’s really no effort to get here [St Ives park and ride site] and it’s nice and smooth.
Have you been on it yet?
E-mail your views to email@example.com