Passenger reaction to the guided bus service
THE guided bus opened to the public on Sunday and passengers have been getting their first taste of the service.
Is it living up to expectations? Here’s some thoughts of the passengers so far:
Doreen Armstrong and her mother Evelyn Wootten, Pidley
It is very good, but I do hope they keep the prices reasonable. It’s quick and reliable and you get a very good view.
You may also want to watch:
Went on the bus this morning to the science park. Good smooth ride, shame it got to Cambridge 10 minutes late due to the driver needing a fag break at St Ives bus station. Could he not have waited until he got to the end of the route or have one before his route started?
If it can’t run on time on its first working week day, may stick with the car.
- 1 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 2 One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 3 Domestic abuse survivor speaks out on 'reign of terror'
- 4 Concerns raised about increase in lorries if plan goes ahead
- 5 New emergency facilities open at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 6 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 7 Tim retires after 25 years with law firm
- 8 Do you remember the old cinemas in Huntingdonshire?
- 9 Hunts Post Reader Photos for this week
- 10 New griddle restaurant opens in St Neots
Mr and Mrs Jackson, Hemingford Grey
We will definitely be travelling on it all of the time. It’s really no effort to get here [St Ives park and ride site] and it’s nice and smooth.
Have you been on it yet?
E-mail your views to email@example.com