Passenger reaction to the guided bus service
THE guided bus opened to the public on Sunday and passengers have been getting their first taste of the service.
Is it living up to expectations? Here’s some thoughts of the passengers so far:
Doreen Armstrong and her mother Evelyn Wootten, Pidley
It is very good, but I do hope they keep the prices reasonable. It’s quick and reliable and you get a very good view.
Went on the bus this morning to the science park. Good smooth ride, shame it got to Cambridge 10 minutes late due to the driver needing a fag break at St Ives bus station. Could he not have waited until he got to the end of the route or have one before his route started?
If it can’t run on time on its first working week day, may stick with the car.
- 1 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 2 7 places where you can tuck into a carvery in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Man in his 40s suffers ‘life-changing injuries’ in major crash on A14
- 4 New mayor of Huntingdon unveiled at annual town council meeting
- 5 Fresh wave of Camp Beagle protests as vans arrive at Wyton complex
- 6 Suspected sleeping driver with child on board stopped on A1(M)
- 7 REVEALED: The 'gang of five' who want Dr Nik Johnson gone
- 8 Met Office forecast for Cambridgeshire after weekend of mixed weather
- 9 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
- 10 Passengers 'thrown from seats' when train sped through Peterborough
Mr and Mrs Jackson, Hemingford Grey
We will definitely be travelling on it all of the time. It’s really no effort to get here [St Ives park and ride site] and it’s nice and smooth.
Have you been on it yet?
E-mail your views to firstname.lastname@example.org