Partnership to offer new streamlined approach for business customers
- Credit: Archant
A leading water supplier has signed a contract which will see the company offer a range of utilities to businesses in Huntingdonshire.
Anglian Water Business is to offer water, gas and electricity to business customers after agreeing to a ‘white label’ contract with supplier-partner, Corona Energy.
The company, which has also announced a merger with the Northumbrian Water Group Business, will offer gas and electricity alongside water supply and wastewater services.
Bob Wilson, managing director of Anglian Water Business, said: “Corona Energy is the largest independent supplier of business gas and electricity in the UK with a 20-year track record of supplying companies and public sector organisations of all sizes.
“By joining forces with Corona, we have entered into a partnership with a business that sets the same high standards of service and operational excellence our customers receive from us.”
As a part of the new proposition, business customers will be able to fix their gas and electricity prices for up to five years, which will allow them to forecast costs accurately and budget more effectively. It will also remove the impact of price volatility in the market.
“Offering businesses the ability to choose water, gas and electricity from one quality supplier makes sense. Customers will benefit from simpler billing and effortless management of all their utility requirements from a single, trusted and service-driven organisation,” Mr Wilson added.
- 1 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 2 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 3 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 4 Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- 5 Drug Dealer from Huntingdon has been sentenced
- 6 Updated details of the Christmas lights switch-on in St Neots
- 7 London Luton Airport and NATS will go ahead with Huntingdonshire flight path
- 8 Crafty Monkey is encouraging people to shop local this winter
- 9 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 10 Steve's Taxis has donated more than £20,000 to Hinchingbrooke Hospital
Matt Gray, managing director of Corona Energy, added: “We’re delighted to sign this deal as Anglian Water Business’s new supplier partner and look forward to helping them simplify energy management for British businesses, with a streamlined approach to tri-utility supply, based on excellent service, value and convenience.”
The move will build on Anglian Water Business’ reputation in the marketplace for energy efficiency audits, energy and water saving technologies, investment-free installation and shared payback schemes.