Partnership to offer new streamlined approach for business customers
- Credit: Archant
A leading water supplier has signed a contract which will see the company offer a range of utilities to businesses in Huntingdonshire.
Anglian Water Business is to offer water, gas and electricity to business customers after agreeing to a ‘white label’ contract with supplier-partner, Corona Energy.
The company, which has also announced a merger with the Northumbrian Water Group Business, will offer gas and electricity alongside water supply and wastewater services.
Bob Wilson, managing director of Anglian Water Business, said: “Corona Energy is the largest independent supplier of business gas and electricity in the UK with a 20-year track record of supplying companies and public sector organisations of all sizes.
“By joining forces with Corona, we have entered into a partnership with a business that sets the same high standards of service and operational excellence our customers receive from us.”
You may also want to watch:
As a part of the new proposition, business customers will be able to fix their gas and electricity prices for up to five years, which will allow them to forecast costs accurately and budget more effectively. It will also remove the impact of price volatility in the market.
“Offering businesses the ability to choose water, gas and electricity from one quality supplier makes sense. Customers will benefit from simpler billing and effortless management of all their utility requirements from a single, trusted and service-driven organisation,” Mr Wilson added.
- 1 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 2 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 3 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 4 Delicious dessert shop 'Snik Snax' opens
- 5 Homebirths suspended at Hinchingbrooke Hospital due to staff shortages
- 6 Huntingdon dealer who stole from vulnerable man is jailed
- 7 Warning to Huntingdon residents about the legal use of e-scooters
- 8 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
- 9 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 10 Road closure in Huntingdon over weekend of July 31
Matt Gray, managing director of Corona Energy, added: “We’re delighted to sign this deal as Anglian Water Business’s new supplier partner and look forward to helping them simplify energy management for British businesses, with a streamlined approach to tri-utility supply, based on excellent service, value and convenience.”
The move will build on Anglian Water Business’ reputation in the marketplace for energy efficiency audits, energy and water saving technologies, investment-free installation and shared payback schemes.