Parking restrictions will mean targeting HDC staff
AS Huntingdonshire District Council is taking over parking enforcement will this include their own staff who park down Mill Common, on corners of the footpaths, double yellow lines and in the area which states three hours parking only?
This has been an ongoing problem for some years. In fairness, it is not only council staff but commuters. The council have given themselves a new building but no parking for their staff. Instead of trying to sell the piece of land in front of them for apartments, they should make this a car park for the their employees. Another idea would be to give the employees a subsidy to use the car park in Mill Common, which is mostly empty and cannot be making any revenue for the council, and so it goes on.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 2 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 3 Here's your 'thank you' messages for school staff
- 4 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 5 Harrowing video warning from seriously ill 20-year-old who survived Covid
- 6 First patients in St Ives to receive Covid-19 vaccination
- 7 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 8 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 9 GP surgeries in Huntingdon and Papworth start vaccine roll-out
- 10 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son