Overnight barrier repairs mean further delays on A14 at Godmanchester
OVERNIGHT barrier repairs are to be carried out on the A14 at Godmanchester following a crash between two lorries. The collision took place on Wednesday (May 5) at 5am and led to the closure of the road in both directions with damage caused to the central
OVERNIGHT barrier repairs are to be carried out on the A14 at Godmanchester following a crash between two lorries.
The collision took place on Wednesday (May 5) at 5am and led to the closure of the road in both directions with damage caused to the central reservation.
Lane one of the westbound carriageway reopened at 11.20am but lane two of the eastbound and westbound carriageways remain closed.
Drivers are being warned of further disruption this evening when overnight repairs take place to repair the central reservation.
You may also want to watch:
The Highways Agency will repair around 250 metres of barrier close to junction 24. As a result, the outside lane of both the eastbound and westbound A14 will be closed between 8pm on Wednesday (May 5) and 5am on Thursday (May 6).
Motorists are advised to allow extra time for their journeys.
- 1 Homes plan will 'breathe new life' into town
- 2 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 3 Shops, homes and office space plan for town centre building
- 4 Read our focus on Ramsey town centre
- 5 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 6 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 7 Grants handed out to help people with cancer in Hunts total £17,000
- 8 Charity 130-mile trek raises over £4,000 after rare diagnosis for Hunts man
- 9 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 10 'Am I being overcharged for gas and electricity'?