Organisations submit primary school plans
TWO organisations have submitted plans to run the third primary school in Cambourne. One proposal is from the children s charity, Big Wide Talk, the other is from Comberton Village College, where many children from Cambourne now go to secondary school.
TWO organisations have submitted plans to run the third primary school in Cambourne.
One proposal is from the children's charity, Big Wide Talk, the other is from Comberton Village College, where many children from Cambourne now go to secondary school.
A six week period of consultation has begun and there will be a public meeting in The Hub in Cambourne on Monday, February 18. The promoters will be there to present their proposals and answer any questions. Parents and other members of the Cambourne community are invited to attend.
Full copies of the proposals are available for download from Cambridgeshire County Council website as well as from the two promoters and at the public meeting.
You may also want to watch:
The consultation period will run until Friday, March 21. Cambridgeshire County Council's Cabinet will then have two months in which to reach a decision on the successful promoter.
INFORMATION: The public meeting will be at The Hub in Cambourne on Monday, February 18 from 7.30pm to 9pm
- 1 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 2 Drug dealer who 'exploited vulnerable people' linked to 101 wraps of cocaine
- 3 Man in his 80s dies in fatal Buckden Road crash at Brampton
- 4 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 5 Fundraisers hit £400,000 milestone after month of charity challenges
- 6 Wanted woman accused of killing children in M1 crash could be in Huntingdon
- 7 Concerns over planned travel hub at railway station
- 8 Computing pioneer Sir Clive Sinclair who had links to St Ives dies aged 81
- 9 Spuds in a bucket competition at the gardening club
- 10 Awards for firm celebrating 10th anniversary