‘Opportunity not to be missed’ sees firm branch out in St Ives
- Credit: Archant
An independent firm of chartered accountants, Whiting & Partners, has opened the doors to its new office in St Ives.
Following a merger last year with St Ives-based Paul A Hill & Co, the company has moved into Compass Point Business Park which, it says, will allow for greater presence in the town.
Mark Haydon, managing partner of Whiting & Partners, said: “The merger was an opportunity not to be missed.
“Not only does it take us into the St Ives area, it will also open up fresh opportunities in Huntingdon, Cambridge, Bedford and St Neots as well as taking us back into Chatteris.
“We may be one of the oldest firms of chartered accountants in East Anglia but we are ambitious, forward-thinking and offer the full range of accounting services from general practice to high-end corporate finance.”
You may also want to watch:
The firm now has 10 offices across East Anglia.
- 1 Delicious dessert shop 'Snik Snax' opens
- 2 Road closure in Huntingdon over weekend of July 31
- 3 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
- 4 Huntingdon dealer who stole from vulnerable man is jailed
- 5 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 6 Warning to Huntingdon residents about the legal use of e-scooters
- 7 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 8 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 9 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 10 Homebirths suspended at Hinchingbrooke Hospital due to staff shortages