‘Opportunity not to be missed’ sees firm branch out in St Ives
- Credit: Archant
An independent firm of chartered accountants, Whiting & Partners, has opened the doors to its new office in St Ives.
Following a merger last year with St Ives-based Paul A Hill & Co, the company has moved into Compass Point Business Park which, it says, will allow for greater presence in the town.
Mark Haydon, managing partner of Whiting & Partners, said: “The merger was an opportunity not to be missed.
“Not only does it take us into the St Ives area, it will also open up fresh opportunities in Huntingdon, Cambridge, Bedford and St Neots as well as taking us back into Chatteris.
“We may be one of the oldest firms of chartered accountants in East Anglia but we are ambitious, forward-thinking and offer the full range of accounting services from general practice to high-end corporate finance.”
You may also want to watch:
The firm now has 10 offices across East Anglia.
- 1 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 2 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 3 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 4 Flood warnings issued as police receive multiple calls
- 5 All UK adults to be offered Covid vaccine by September, says Government
- 6 Housing first battleground in mayor elections for Cambridgeshire
- 7 GP surgeries in Huntingdon and Papworth start vaccine roll-out
- 8 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 9 Man rescued from car stuck in Tilbrook flooding
- 10 Covid cases highest in Hunts since pandemic began, new figures reveal