‘Opportunity not to be missed’ sees firm branch out in St Ives
- Credit: Archant
An independent firm of chartered accountants, Whiting & Partners, has opened the doors to its new office in St Ives.
Following a merger last year with St Ives-based Paul A Hill & Co, the company has moved into Compass Point Business Park which, it says, will allow for greater presence in the town.
Mark Haydon, managing partner of Whiting & Partners, said: “The merger was an opportunity not to be missed.
“Not only does it take us into the St Ives area, it will also open up fresh opportunities in Huntingdon, Cambridge, Bedford and St Neots as well as taking us back into Chatteris.
“We may be one of the oldest firms of chartered accountants in East Anglia but we are ambitious, forward-thinking and offer the full range of accounting services from general practice to high-end corporate finance.”
You may also want to watch:
The firm now has 10 offices across East Anglia.
- 1 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 2 Letter of the Week: Brexit gain for food bank!
- 3 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 4 Best Seat in the House - Meal boxes - are they an over-priced luxury?
- 5 More Readers' Photos for this week
- 6 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 7 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 8 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 9 Wildlife group wants to hear about grass snake sightings
- 10 Domestic abuse survivor speaks out on 'reign of terror'