One of few good guys
I HAVE known Malcolm Anderson (Bikers tribute to a sunshine guy , August 30) for many years now. He used to come to my mother s house all the time. I now live in the USA and your story on Malcolm was so nice to read. I will always remember Malcolm durin
I HAVE known Malcolm Anderson (Bikers' tribute to 'a sunshine guy', August 30) for many years now. He used to come to my mother's house all the time. I now live in the USA and your story on Malcolm was so nice to read.
I will always remember Malcolm during his Michael Jackson days when he would moonwalk around my mother's house for us and dress like him too. He used to give my brother and me rides around the block on his motorbike when we were small.
His sister is right: Malcolm was one of the few good guys left, but they say God takes only the best and I believe it. There's an angel up there who shines better than any and that's Malcolm. I, for one, will never forget him and my heart goes out to his family, as do my prayers.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Royal Oak in Hail Weston named as the best pub in Cambridgeshire
- 2 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
- 3 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 4 Huntingdon man found with stash of drugs and cash is jailed
- 5 Road closure in Huntingdon over weekend of July 31
- 6 Brampton's 'fantastic' village fete welcomes 4,000 revellers
- 7 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 8 St Ives woman who sold ecstasy to school children avoids jail
- 9 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 10 Leader champions Huntingdonshire as 'great place to live'