One of few good guys
I HAVE known Malcolm Anderson (Bikers tribute to a sunshine guy , August 30) for many years now. He used to come to my mother s house all the time. I now live in the USA and your story on Malcolm was so nice to read. I will always remember Malcolm durin
I HAVE known Malcolm Anderson (Bikers' tribute to 'a sunshine guy', August 30) for many years now. He used to come to my mother's house all the time. I now live in the USA and your story on Malcolm was so nice to read.
I will always remember Malcolm during his Michael Jackson days when he would moonwalk around my mother's house for us and dress like him too. He used to give my brother and me rides around the block on his motorbike when we were small.
His sister is right: Malcolm was one of the few good guys left, but they say God takes only the best and I believe it. There's an angel up there who shines better than any and that's Malcolm. I, for one, will never forget him and my heart goes out to his family, as do my prayers.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Brampton Post Office customers say fond farewell to postmaster
- 2 Man who died in road crash is named
- 3 St Neots man banned from pubs for two years
- 4 Organic Hunts beauty company Bossy Glossy gets celebrity support
- 5 Shops, homes and office space plan for town centre building
- 6 Kimbolton business announces new CEO
- 7 Fish and Chip shop wins award
- 8 Free Covid testing kits now available at some pharmacies
- 9 Primary school earns Fairtrade status
- 10 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation