One of few good guys
I HAVE known Malcolm Anderson (Bikers tribute to a sunshine guy , August 30) for many years now. He used to come to my mother s house all the time. I now live in the USA and your story on Malcolm was so nice to read. I will always remember Malcolm durin
I HAVE known Malcolm Anderson (Bikers' tribute to 'a sunshine guy', August 30) for many years now. He used to come to my mother's house all the time. I now live in the USA and your story on Malcolm was so nice to read.
I will always remember Malcolm during his Michael Jackson days when he would moonwalk around my mother's house for us and dress like him too. He used to give my brother and me rides around the block on his motorbike when we were small.
His sister is right: Malcolm was one of the few good guys left, but they say God takes only the best and I believe it. There's an angel up there who shines better than any and that's Malcolm. I, for one, will never forget him and my heart goes out to his family, as do my prayers.
- 1 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys
- 2 Staff threatened with sledgehammer in armed robbery at St Neots jewellers
- 3 Fire Crews called to a blaze that started in a flat in St Ives
- 4 St Ives man undergoes pioneering heart treatment
- 5 Drug dealers operating the ‘Marlo’ and ‘Star’ lines have been jailed
- 6 Hundreds gather to see Santa on The Quay in St Ives
- 7 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 8 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 9 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 10 Thousands more homes set for Alconbury Weald