One lane closed on A14 following incident involving two cars
- Credit: Archant
Drivers are being warned to expect long delays this morning (Wednesday) following an incident which has resulted in a lane being closed on the A14 spur road.
The incident happened at 8.46am and involved two cars travelling south-bound.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire police said: “The collision involved a Hyundai Getz and a Citroen Berlingo.
“The collision blocked the outside lane and details of injuries are not clear at this stage.”
One lane has been closed on the A14 spur road in Alconbury between the A1 junction 14 and junction 25 for the A141 Spittals interchange.
You may also want to watch:
Highways England has said that motorists are likely to be delayed for about 10 minutes.
According to Highways England, the lane is expected to re-open at 10.15am.
- 1 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 2 One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 3 Domestic abuse survivor speaks out on 'reign of terror'
- 4 Concerns raised about increase in lorries if plan goes ahead
- 5 New emergency facilities open at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 6 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 7 Tim retires after 25 years with law firm
- 8 Do you remember the old cinemas in Huntingdonshire?
- 9 New griddle restaurant opens in St Neots
- 10 Hunts Post Reader Photos for this week