One lane closed on A14 following incident involving two cars
- Credit: Archant
Drivers are being warned to expect long delays this morning (Wednesday) following an incident which has resulted in a lane being closed on the A14 spur road.
The incident happened at 8.46am and involved two cars travelling south-bound.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire police said: “The collision involved a Hyundai Getz and a Citroen Berlingo.
“The collision blocked the outside lane and details of injuries are not clear at this stage.”
One lane has been closed on the A14 spur road in Alconbury between the A1 junction 14 and junction 25 for the A141 Spittals interchange.
You may also want to watch:
Highways England has said that motorists are likely to be delayed for about 10 minutes.
According to Highways England, the lane is expected to re-open at 10.15am.
- 1 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 2 Day of action at Camp Beagle as protesters demand release of puppies
- 3 'People are angry' - hundreds protest outside Camp Beagle
- 4 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 5 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 6 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 7 Strictly's Anton and Giovanni dazzle in sensational return to live theatre
- 8 Plea for caution as Covid-19 rates rise
- 9 Is this striking 20ft palm tree the biggest in Huntingdonshire?
- 10 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris