One lane closed on A14 following incident involving two cars
- Credit: Archant
Drivers are being warned to expect long delays this morning (Wednesday) following an incident which has resulted in a lane being closed on the A14 spur road.
The incident happened at 8.46am and involved two cars travelling south-bound.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire police said: “The collision involved a Hyundai Getz and a Citroen Berlingo.
“The collision blocked the outside lane and details of injuries are not clear at this stage.”
One lane has been closed on the A14 spur road in Alconbury between the A1 junction 14 and junction 25 for the A141 Spittals interchange.
You may also want to watch:
Highways England has said that motorists are likely to be delayed for about 10 minutes.
According to Highways England, the lane is expected to re-open at 10.15am.
- 1 Lorry driver who 'couldn't stand up' was three times over drink-drive limit
- 2 It's snowing! Send us your snow photos
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Fantastic snow photos from our Hunts Post readers
- 5 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 6 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 7 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 8 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 9 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 10 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire