Not our employee
AT no time had the defendant concerned ( Work or you ll go to prison, The Hunts Post, February 20) been employed by Ramsey Glass & Window Company. We have had a number of people contacting us who have misinterpreted what was written and think that this p
AT no time had the defendant concerned ("Work or you'll go to prison," The Hunts Post, February 20) been employed by Ramsey Glass & Window Company.
We have had a number of people contacting us who have misinterpreted what was written and think that this person was in our employ. He was, in fact, employed by the builders who had been contracted on our behalf to help build a conservatory at the property concerned.
The builders concerned were not mentioned in court by name, but we were, which could be seen to affect our reputation and standing in the community in which we have worked and which we have served as a family business for more than 20 years.
This was a distressing incident for both our customer and us.
ANDREW R PARKER
- 1 No water relief for depleted rivers and reservoirs with another heatwave forecast
- 2 Family pay tribute to 'hard worker' father killed in A14 crash
- 3 Little Gransden Air and Car Show to celebrate 30 years of fundraising for children in need
- 4 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 5 Man, 37, named as A14 death crash victim
- 6 Huntingdonshire architecture practice shortlisted for national awards
- 7 Little Gransden woman in line for prestigious national award
- 8 War-time crash crew take on street names in Godmanchester
- 9 Huntingdon and Godmanchester celebrate 40-year twinning anniversary in Germany
- 10 St Neots man who put 'fear into the lives' of his victims is jailed
Ramsey Glass & Window Company