Not our employee
AT no time had the defendant concerned ( Work or you ll go to prison, The Hunts Post, February 20) been employed by Ramsey Glass & Window Company. We have had a number of people contacting us who have misinterpreted what was written and think that this p
AT no time had the defendant concerned ("Work or you'll go to prison," The Hunts Post, February 20) been employed by Ramsey Glass & Window Company.
We have had a number of people contacting us who have misinterpreted what was written and think that this person was in our employ. He was, in fact, employed by the builders who had been contracted on our behalf to help build a conservatory at the property concerned.
The builders concerned were not mentioned in court by name, but we were, which could be seen to affect our reputation and standing in the community in which we have worked and which we have served as a family business for more than 20 years.
This was a distressing incident for both our customer and us.
ANDREW R PARKER
- 1 Jail for paedophile who photographed abuse
- 2 New cops truck catches out law-breaking drivers in successful week
- 3 Ian Stewart 'appeared odd' at wife Diane's funeral, court hears
- 4 Face coverings no longer mandatory indoors as England returns to Plan A
- 5 Motion passed to send letter to Michael Gove after objections to incinerator plan
- 6 Mother of Rikki Neave 'told the truth and nothing but the truth', jury told
- 7 Jail for suspected hare courser who forced cars off road during police pursuit
- 8 Charming 'cakery' selling sweet treats opens in Ramsey
- 9 Brampton Park golfers swing into action to raise money for hospice
- 10 Care home visitor limits to be lifted next week
Ramsey Glass & Window Company