Not our employee
AT no time had the defendant concerned ( Work or you ll go to prison, The Hunts Post, February 20) been employed by Ramsey Glass & Window Company. We have had a number of people contacting us who have misinterpreted what was written and think that this p
AT no time had the defendant concerned ("Work or you'll go to prison," The Hunts Post, February 20) been employed by Ramsey Glass & Window Company.
We have had a number of people contacting us who have misinterpreted what was written and think that this person was in our employ. He was, in fact, employed by the builders who had been contracted on our behalf to help build a conservatory at the property concerned.
The builders concerned were not mentioned in court by name, but we were, which could be seen to affect our reputation and standing in the community in which we have worked and which we have served as a family business for more than 20 years.
This was a distressing incident for both our customer and us.
You may also want to watch:
ANDREW R PARKER
- 1 New garden village on outskirts of St Neots will bring 10,000 homes
- 2 Police move in to close house after reports of anti-social behaviour
- 3 Man named following fatal collision near Bluntisham
- 4 Jail for man who stole more than £25,000 from company
- 5 Notice served to remove travellers from school site
- 6 Mum's donation to thank 'incredible' midwives and maternity staff
- 7 Vaccine centres offering earlier second dose AstraZeneca
- 8 Almost 100 'sexual and violent crimes' recorded in two of our towns in one month
- 9 Schoolgirl cuts her hair so friend can have a wig
- 10 Check out our photo gallery of cute family pets
Ramsey Glass & Window Company