Northbridge flooding - we're ahead of the game
FURTHER to the letter ( Water course , February 24) I wish to reassure the residents of Stukeley Meadows that the drainage matters for our Northbridge proposals have been discussed and agreed with the local internal drainage board (IDB) and Environment Ag
FURTHER to the letter ("Water course", February 24) I wish to reassure the residents of Stukeley Meadows that the drainage matters for our Northbridge proposals have been discussed and agreed with the local internal drainage board (IDB) and Environment Agency.
To this end we have included significant onsite balancing ponds and control features that will contain run-off in periods of poor weather.
Funds are also to be set aside for their future maintenance by the IDB and the local authority to continue to ensure they work effectively once the development has been completed. Detailed designs will be agreed prior to implementation.
Persimmon Homes [Northbridge developer]
- 1 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 2 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 3 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 4 Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- 5 Drug Dealer from Huntingdon has been sentenced
- 6 Updated details of the Christmas lights switch-on in St Neots
- 7 London Luton Airport and NATS will go ahead with Huntingdonshire flight path
- 8 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 9 Crafty Monkey is encouraging people to shop local this winter
- 10 Steve's Taxis has donated more than £20,000 to Hinchingbrooke Hospital