New premises for teeth company that sparkled after advert campaign
- Credit: Archant
After experiencing unfounded success in the last few years an oral healthcare company has moved into larger premises.
Curaprox opened the doors to its new UK headquarters on Bicton Industrial Park, in Kimbolton, to be able to meet the needs of the consumer market as well as the dental profession.
To celebrate the milestone event, company chairman and CEO Ueli Breitschmid and CEO of Curaprox UK Richard Thomas were joined by MP for Huntingdon Jonathan Djanogly to cut the ribbon.
A spokesman for the company said: “Having enjoyed success with the launch of our first consumer campaign Live Your Life in Colour earlier this year, Curaprox is thrilled to be able to mark the growth of its service with the move.”
The company, together with dental professionals teach, research, practice, and develop tools to keep teeth healthy.
You may also want to watch:
Curaprox UK were previously situated on the Harvard Industrial Estate, in Kimbolton.
- 1 Homes plan will 'breathe new life' into town
- 2 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 3 Read our focus on Ramsey town centre
- 4 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 5 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 6 Charity 130-mile trek raises over £4,000 after rare diagnosis for Hunts man
- 7 Grants handed out to help people with cancer in Hunts total £17,000
- 8 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 9 'Am I being overcharged for gas and electricity'?
- 10 Woman dies after car hits lamppost in Eaton Ford