New premises for teeth company that sparkled after advert campaign
- Credit: Archant
After experiencing unfounded success in the last few years an oral healthcare company has moved into larger premises.
Curaprox opened the doors to its new UK headquarters on Bicton Industrial Park, in Kimbolton, to be able to meet the needs of the consumer market as well as the dental profession.
To celebrate the milestone event, company chairman and CEO Ueli Breitschmid and CEO of Curaprox UK Richard Thomas were joined by MP for Huntingdon Jonathan Djanogly to cut the ribbon.
A spokesman for the company said: “Having enjoyed success with the launch of our first consumer campaign Live Your Life in Colour earlier this year, Curaprox is thrilled to be able to mark the growth of its service with the move.”
The company, together with dental professionals teach, research, practice, and develop tools to keep teeth healthy.
You may also want to watch:
Curaprox UK were previously situated on the Harvard Industrial Estate, in Kimbolton.
- 1 Woman in her 60s 'remains in serious condition' after B1514 crash
- 2 Family pay tribute to great grandfather who died in Buckden Road crash
- 3 Delays in Hartford due to crash between cyclist and motorist
- 4 Historic St Ives former grammar school site set for houses after £1m sale
- 5 Drug dealing pair caught thanks to eagle-eyed neighbours
- 6 New superintendent for Hunts is familiar face from TV crime documentary
- 7 Watch the moment E-scooter rider, 16, narrowly misses crashing into bus
- 8 Golf Day raises more than £800 for CamSight
- 9 Plea to council to halt £6.5m crematorium plan
- 10 Parking spaces so narrow that driver had to climb out the boot!