New premises for teeth company that sparkled after advert campaign
- Credit: Archant
After experiencing unfounded success in the last few years an oral healthcare company has moved into larger premises.
Curaprox opened the doors to its new UK headquarters on Bicton Industrial Park, in Kimbolton, to be able to meet the needs of the consumer market as well as the dental profession.
To celebrate the milestone event, company chairman and CEO Ueli Breitschmid and CEO of Curaprox UK Richard Thomas were joined by MP for Huntingdon Jonathan Djanogly to cut the ribbon.
A spokesman for the company said: “Having enjoyed success with the launch of our first consumer campaign Live Your Life in Colour earlier this year, Curaprox is thrilled to be able to mark the growth of its service with the move.”
The company, together with dental professionals teach, research, practice, and develop tools to keep teeth healthy.
You may also want to watch:
Curaprox UK were previously situated on the Harvard Industrial Estate, in Kimbolton.
- 1 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 2 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 3 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 4 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 5 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 6 Hinchingbrooke paediatrician’s relief after getting Covid-19 vaccine
- 7 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 8 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 9 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 10 HSBC is to close its branch in Huntingdon, it has been announced