New premises for teeth company that sparkled after advert campaign
- Credit: Archant
After experiencing unfounded success in the last few years an oral healthcare company has moved into larger premises.
Curaprox opened the doors to its new UK headquarters on Bicton Industrial Park, in Kimbolton, to be able to meet the needs of the consumer market as well as the dental profession.
To celebrate the milestone event, company chairman and CEO Ueli Breitschmid and CEO of Curaprox UK Richard Thomas were joined by MP for Huntingdon Jonathan Djanogly to cut the ribbon.
A spokesman for the company said: “Having enjoyed success with the launch of our first consumer campaign Live Your Life in Colour earlier this year, Curaprox is thrilled to be able to mark the growth of its service with the move.”
The company, together with dental professionals teach, research, practice, and develop tools to keep teeth healthy.
Curaprox UK were previously situated on the Harvard Industrial Estate, in Kimbolton.
- 1 Missing woman back home
- 2 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 3 Huntingdon man due in court on drug charges
- 4 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 5 Read the fascinating history of The Old Bridge Hotel
- 6 Jail for Huntingdon man who threatened to kill woman
- 7 New bus service launched to serve Hunts villages
- 8 Man who died on A1 at Sawtry is named
- 9 Serious case review launched into death of Teddie Mitchell
- 10 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police